3.90 star(s) 27 Votes

RickPrime

May 20, 2023
Giannah workout on sunday is also not working for me. She's in the living room and when I click on her nothing happens, just talk/action options. How to unlock the event?

Reactions: Morrister

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone know this one? Have checked her PC for two days in a row, nothing on her PC is interactible
If you're downloading on the home page there's no problem, unless you're downloading a translated version that might have some problems!
I'm playing Traditional Chinese (self-translating and not transmitting any forums), translating it to the point where it shouldn't be translated and ruining the game is possible

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone know this one? Have checked her PC for two days in a row, nothing on her PC is interactible
Please in the path game/Charaevents/brievs/briscripts.rpy
Open briscripts.rpy file:↓
show screen brianneroomnav
elif brianne_password and briev2.eventSeen == "No":

Check to see if there are any changes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Please in the path game/Charaevents/brievs/briscripts.rpy
Open briscripts.rpy file:↓
show screen brianneroomnav
elif brianne_password and briev2.eventSeen == "No":

Check to see if there are any changes
Thanks, this is already set to "No". What's supposed to happen with the PC? It never lights up of shows that it's interact-able at all, and clicking it, or anywhere in that area never does anything.

I am using the version uplodad here on the main page, no translation other than what was in the original game.

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
legit L0L'd when I launched for the skip-fest-til-animation and the save file said November 2022. Big booty, big attention! Please, dev, do not drink the coolade and add more and more characters to give each their own unique kink then in the end each chick only has like 3 sex senes. Expand upon the characters you currently have. If anything, when a situation makes it plausible to introduce a new woman to the storyline, make her fuckable in a stand-alone expansion pack or set her up moist and wanting us in the sequel.

Edit/Addition:
You have that steamy app on the computer. Have that be your "what if" trampoline.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks, this is already set to "No". What's supposed to happen with the PC? It never lights up of shows that it's interact-able at all, and clicking it, or anywhere in that area never does anything.

I am using the version uplodad here on the main page, no translation other than what was in the original game.
Would you like to try SAVE?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks, but I'll just drop the game. If it doesn't run correctly with no mods added and simply extracting and launching, it's not worth the effort.
Are you sure you want to use her computer at night? If you get the password to use her computer, use her computer at night

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Are you sure you want to use her computer at night? If you get the password to use her computer, use her computer at night
You seem to not understand any of the issue I am having. It's NOT a day/night thing, it's her computer is LITERALLY no option to select it at all.

That's it, NOTHING is interact-able on the PC. It doesn't glow, it doesn't highlight, you click all over it AND the desk area and nothing changes. The quest line and thus the story line freezes at that spot because there is ZERO way to get past that event because the EVENT ISN'T ACTIVE even though the game is saying it's what we're supposed to do.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You seem to not understand any of the issue I am having. It's NOT a day/night thing, it's her computer is LITERALLY no option to select it at all.

That's it, NOTHING is interact-able on the PC. It doesn't glow, it doesn't highlight, you click all over it AND the desk area and nothing changes. The quest line and thus the story line freezes at that spot because there is ZERO way to get past that event because the EVENT ISN'T ACTIVE even though the game is saying it's what we're supposed to do.
To be able to use the computer, you must first find the password... The password is in the drawer of the small closet between the computer table and the bed... If you move the mouse slowly, the drawer that needs to be clicked will light up...
If you already have access to the computer, then you have to buy a USB online... Either cheat money with URM, or there will be a task to take a picture of mother and sell the picture to the old professor...

Last edited:

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
Can't get the Giannah workout to trigger.
TL;DR - simple solution, open the console and write "jump giev3".
And to activate the developer mode follow these steps:

---
First I though the problem had to do with me having only one point of affection and the rest in corruption, but after farming them through replaying the first event (enter "jump giev1" in the console), now I think that maybe it's coded in such a way that the normal interaction with her when she's working out (talking, action, leaving the conversation) has always precedence over the event playing, or maybe something else entirely, idk.

Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And we're back. (Last game version release post got removed till approval by Patreon, I edited and I'm waiting for approval)
As I said in the last version update post or maybe it was in the last Dev update, I'm now building some new sets or scenarios for the story progression so I haven't done much other than modeling and just setting up pre-made props, but I did start rendering some parts of a new Giannah event.
I was also testing this skin shader that I got, and it looks pretty good, but it's too heavy for my PC to handle . I need to find a way to optimize it.
Here's the difference.
OLD:
dhPJTUvyhVc.jpg
NEW:
XcNZm2K0gtI.jpg
Best part is that it's easy to set up automatically for a lot of characters and I'm actually using the original skin + some pre-made skins + normals, but I don't know when I'm going to make it work for the game.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes