3.90 star(s) 27 Votes

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
When will Sue watch the movie?
I switched time and couldn't see him watching a movie in the living room.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I started a new game and during the play through, I only got 4 chances to raise Brianna's stat. That means her A+C should be 4 at the end of the update. However, I also skipped to the latest content and noticed that her stat starts with A=4 and C=2. How do you do that?

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I see other people have the same problem as me... in Giannah's workout... Has anyone managed to do this? Or is this a bug?
Because it looks like there will be a pool scene after that... :unsure:

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
I'm also stuck on the Giannah workout task. It won't trigger.

I started a new game and during the play through, I only got 4 chances to raise Brianna's stat. That means her A+C should be 4 at the end of the update. However, I also skipped to the latest content and noticed that her stat starts with A=4 and C=2. How do you do that?
Did you go into her room when she's wearing her dress and compliment her? I think you can do it twice for 1 affection point each time.

jaxonfox2

Aug 14, 2017
I see other people have the same problem as me... in Giannah's workout... Has anyone managed to do this? Or is this a bug?
Because it looks like there will be a pool scene after that... :unsure:
Did you try going on Sunday to train with her? If I'm not mistaken, it needs to be on Sunday to trigger the training scene

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Did you try going on Sunday to train with her? If I'm not mistaken, it needs to be on Sunday to trigger the training scene
Train, like in a gym? Have you seen the size of these people? It isn't muscle, it's all fat. Big is beautiful, just ask Victoria's Secret how that went for them. Not for me, good luck, sorry/not sorry and have a good day. deleted

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I'm also stuck on the Giannah workout task. It won't trigger.

Did you go into her room when she's wearing her dress and compliment her? I think you can do it twice for 1 affection point each time.
I can compliment her at midnight each Sunday, but it only gives out 1 affection the first time. BTW, I can also do this by skipping to the latest content and raise her affection to 5.
For Giannah's workout, just go to the living room and click on her on Sunday morning.

jaxonfox2

Aug 14, 2017
Train, like in a gym? Have you seen the size of these people? It isn't muscle, it's all fat. Big is beautiful, just ask Victoria's Secret how that went for them. Not for me, good luck, sorry/not sorry and have a good day. deleted
Do you have a problem?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes