Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have a harem save, and an Eliza save. I considered an Alice save, but there isn't really enough content with her or the other girls to do a specific save for them, except Kira. I'm not really a Kira fan so no save for her. I'm considering a dark side save, just to see the difference in that path to my preferred light path. I don't usually go down the dark sides of VNs, but I'm curious
yeah im someone that still plays paths for girls I do not like unless they are like Vulvamort unless I get curious enough. My first playthrough was a bit both dark and light. but a pure dark path really isn't worth it right now it's mostly kill guys that deserve it or not. There is only 1 dark path choice that makes part of the game play out differently right now.

So if you aren't that interested id wait later. I think Season 2 be when it would matter more id guess. As if I recall I think Buu once said he is gonna make it at some point that we are gonna have to lock in light or dark for when he does Season 2 and 3. Or something like that I could be a bit wrong I forget exactly id have to search through his discord.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
yeah im someone that still plays paths for girls I do not like unless they are like Vulvamort unless I get curious enough. My first playthrough was a bit both dark and light. but a pure dark path really isn't worth it right now it's mostly kill guys that deserve it or not. There is only 1 dark path choice that makes part of the game play out differently right now.

So if you aren't that interested id wait later. I think Season 2 be when it would matter more id guess. As if I recall I think Buu once said he is gonna make it at some point that we are gonna have to lock in light or dark for when he does Season 2 and 3. Or something like that I could be a bit wrong I forget exactly id have to search through his discord.
He said it here, I remember, cause he mentioned that if you were on the dark path you would be able to corrupt a girl or 2.

pivovarna

May 4, 2024
I gues everybody has diferent taste butt for me I dont like Eliza at all she is to anoying. Luna and Pearl are my top 2

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I gues everybody has diferent taste butt for me I dont like Eliza at all she is to anoying. Luna and Pearl are my top 2
Personally Eliza and the MC are my favorite romance couple out of all the AVN's played. ( not my favorite LI but she is in my top 10)I never really found her annoying tbh since I love the wholesomeness and romance. I do like Peral but to little content to really have an opinion on her for now she is most a pretty face. Other than Eliza I say I like Luna , Alice and the princess all about equally.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
None of the LIs in this are off-putting in anyway. I'm a fan of all of 'em.
only one I really do not like Kira . I dislike her even more now after a friend of mine said she is the same model as Bella from BAD but in a pirate outfit can't unsee it now and it makes it so much worst for me now lol.

Edit : I forgot about Selena too fuck her lol. Not a fan of the Faye girl either Slpyh think her name is

Side girls are also hit and miss with me I don't care for the one that runs the alchemy shop or Kelly's mother

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Of course, ! the two pirate girls, super hot and horny really just as I was convincing myself your taste improved this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Only Kira, because she betrayed me and the adventurer's guild. MC might be a pussy and immediately forgive, but I don't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The other pirate girls Pearl & Kelly are very high on my list.

Alice is the childhood friend, who decided to try and seduce me while I'm lying next to my girlfriend who just broke her back an hour ago. Not cool Alice, not cool. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can hold a grudge. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Alice is the childhood friend, who decided to try and seduce me while I'm lying next to my girlfriend who just broke her back an hour ago. Not cool Alice, not cool. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
haha the more you talk about your dislike for Alice the more you are gonna get me to replay that part of the story. As I recall everyone hating it my first playing since I was only on Eliza's path then. When I replayed the game like 4 months ago that scene honestly didn't feel as bad to me as was thought to believe. So now im starting to question myself on that part of the story haha.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
haha the more you talk about your dislike for Alice the more you are gonna get me to replay that part of the story. As I recall everyone hating it my first playing since I was only on Eliza's path then. When I replayed the game like 4 months ago that scene honestly didn't feel as bad to me as was thought to believe. So now im starting to question myself on that part of the story haha.
LOL, I don't like what Alice did, but that's just me personally. I know others didn't have a problem with it.

• Yay, new update!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
LOL, I don't like what Alice did, but that's just me personally. I know others didn't have a problem with it.
well more of a memory issue for me as I recall it playing out a little differently than comments ive seen on it but im starting to question if now i'm just miss remembering it so I might have to do a speed run just to see that part when the update drops lol.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Only Kira, because she betrayed me and the adventurer's guild. MC might be a pussy and immediately forgive, but I don't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grudges are a stupid waste of time and energy.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
only one I really do not like Kira . I dislike her even more now after a friend of mine said she is the same model as Bella from BAD but in a pirate outfit can't unsee it now and it makes it so much worst for me now lol.

Edit : I forgot about Selena too fuck her lol. Not a fan of the Faye girl either Slpyh think her name is

Side girls are also hit and miss with me I don't care for the one that runs the alchemy shop or Kelly's mother
Wow Dess you are getting picky in your old age :LOL:
Eliza and Alice are my favs, I like others like Pearl, but Kira is the only one that utter annoys me. Such a drama queen.

• Haha

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

agree

Eliza is in her own category on top

otherwise i only care about luna, alice and maybe (we will see) the princess, pearl and kelly aaaand maaaaybe our demon/vampire/god aunt and the purify angel but thats more about the lore. The rest is kinda meh and just more women thrown at the mc

the witch lewd at least gave us an ability lol

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024

Honestly, Pearl's betrayal annoyed me more than Kira's. I was surprised to find so much hate for Kira and not for Pearl when I came here, to be honest.

Kira's resulted in frankly a minor delay at worst. Pearl's could have feasibly resulted in the chalice vanishing to some completely unknown spot on the planet if someone in Looter's Bay had used it, essentially permanently dooming Eliza to not being healed. Unless Lucid can tell where it is and point us in the right direction, which feels like a big "if".

Pearl definitely had her reasons, and I forgave both Kira and Pearl fairly quickly, especially since they both expressed remorse. But in the moment, Pearl's was definitely more aggravating to me, especially since we'd known each other far longer by that point than when Kira had her betrayal.

Also, Kira can be pretty cute on her path when she lets herself be vulnerable with you. Probably also helps that I have a thing for redheads... :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerWolfe

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Honestly, Pearl's betrayal annoyed me more than Kira's. I was surprised to find so much hate for Kira and not for Pearl when I came here, to be honest.

Kira's resulted in frankly a minor delay at worst. Pearl's could have feasibly resulted in the chalice vanishing to some completely unknown spot on the planet if someone in Looter's Bay had used it, essentially permanently dooming Eliza to not being healed. Unless Lucid can tell where it is and point us in the right direction, which feels like a big "if".

Pearl definitely had her reasons, and I forgave both Kira and Pearl fairly quickly, especially since they both expressed remorse. But in the moment, Pearl's was definitely more aggravating to me, especially since we'd known each other far longer by that point than when Kira had her betrayal.

Also, Kira can be pretty cute on her path when she lets herself be vulnerable with you. Probably also helps that I have a thing for redheads... :love:
LOL, it was opposite when I got here. People were going off about Pearl, but no one said anything about Kira (it's probably my fault, I started bitching about it, Hahaha).

Why I see it as worse, and this is just my opinion, I know others will see it differently.

For me, Kira made a deal with the Adventurer's guild with the intention of seeing what her and her father could get out of it. She took MC to him for her own greed and doesn't apologize for her betrayal, MC says he feels betrayed, but within seconds is over it and forgives her cause he's drooling over her.

For Pearl, she didn't actually betray anyone, because she made no deal with the MC or the Guild. She was also blackmailed into doing it at risk of her sister's life. Sure, she could have done things differently, but she was torn and trying to protect her sister. She was also extremely apologetic to MC and remorseful for not doing things differently.

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
Can someone explain how these dark choices work? Will ihe be the destroyer just like Baltazar or something similar?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes