Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Can someone explain how these dark choices work? Will ihe be the destroyer just like Baltazar or something similar?
to early to say most of the dark choices are to kill X or not to kill X as far as I can recall anyhow only 1 maybe 2 of them has consequences / a different outcome right now

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
to early to say most of the dark choices are to kill X or not to kill X as far as I can recall anyhow only 1 maybe 2 of them has consequences / a different outcome right now
That sucks...i was expecting more bloodshed, MC making all girls dance around him learning his powers to be the destroyer of the world and create his own.
Also, I hate the unbreakable bond with Eliza..bitch is always around him like a lost puppy...i really hope we get an evil choice to kill her or use her in some nefarious way I'm not really interested in her anyway but I don't like when in some AVns(especially harem) girls are stuck to you like glue.
I started playing for the story..usually, I ignore harem cause I know that sucks..but this AVN went from rap to crap for me because of Eliza and the dark choices system

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That sucks...i was expecting more bloodshed, MC making all girls dance around him learning his powers to be the destroyer of the world and create his own.
Also, I hate the unbreakable bond with Eliza..bitch is always around him like a lost puppy...i really hope we get an evil choice to kill her or use her in some nefarious way I'm not really interested in her anyway but I don't like when in some AVns(especially harem) girls are stuck to you like glue.
I started playing for the story..usually, I ignore harem cause I know that sucks..but this AVN went from rap to crap for me because of Eliza and the dark choices system
yeah not the game for you Eliza is the best thing about this game so if you don't like her hard to imagine why anyone would stick around. Other characters don't have nearly as much deveolopment. I personally find there is to much lewds if you go full harem with the side girls lol.

I must say you are one of the rare ones that don't like Eliza that many that play this and don't drop it love her . For me she is easily in my top 10 LI across all AVN's and favorite AVN couple cause I love the wholesomeness and the romance but I can see why some wouldn't like her especially after a certain part in the story. As after that she acts like she can't make decisions without the MC for a little while.

Last edited:

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
I felt a connection with her at the beginning, she was growing on me and was considering getting intimate and forming a relationship but as the story progressed she fell off with her stupidity,I only tolerated it cause her father helped MC and MC made a promise he will keep her safe but there's a limit for everything..I don't want to babysit someone who'll follow me around 24/7.
As I was going for a dark path, roleplaying like an Antihero, who does what he does,if he feels like he'll help or klll doesn't matter how close the bond is.
As for the dark path,for me, eliza is a burden and a liability..with or without her new powers she got through the potion if I remember correctly which Mc gets from an island. if the option is given in future updates to sacrifice her for some power or just dispose her I'll do it gladly.
You can hate me for this, but I have grown an undying hate for her.
Only Alice and Kira make me feel something so ill be sticking for the story and them exclusively

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I felt a connection with her at the beginning, she was growing on me and was considering getting intimate and forming a relationship but as the story progressed she fell off with her stupidity,I only tolerated it cause her father helped MC and MC made a promise he will keep her safe but there's a limit for everything..I don't want to babysit someone who'll follow me around 24/7.
As I was going for a dark path, roleplaying like an Antihero, who does what he does,if he feels like he'll help or klll doesn't matter how close the bond is.
As for the dark path,for me, eliza is a burden and a liability..with or without her new powers she got through the potion if I remember correctly which Mc gets from an island. if the option is given in future updates to sacrifice her for some power or just dispose her I'll do it gladly.
Only Alice and Kira make me feel something so ill be sticking for the story and them exclusively
yeah I hard disagree I can understand not liking her but hate feels a bit harsh to me but each to their own. I also disagree that she is a liability at least power wise , but emotionally probably is. Only other character id want to take with me in combat would be Luna and probably Rin when she comes into the story. I think Alice and pirates would be a liability for me.

Alice cause she only knows alchemy and can't fight , while the pirates can fight id also feel they would be to quick to act and fall into a trap or something and could make things worst , at least I wouldn't trust them not needing saving in a major battle. At least that's the impression I got of them cause they seem to have a fiery temper.

Honestly id have to replay the game but I don't really recall her acting that stupid at all other than after her transformation and was learning to control herself. You do make me want to replay the game tho to see if I see something that makes me agree with you about your stupidity comment cause I honestly can't recall a damn thing before her transformation. I don't really count the stupid things she did after the transformation because she was learning to control her self and it only last a short while, also the MC was being just as stupid during that time.

With all that being said we do have our own dislikes I can understand why some may not like Eliza and like others even if I don't get how personally.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't hate you at all, everyone has different likes/dislikes. I'm the opposite to you. Love Eliza, but hate Alice and Kira. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
I don't hate you at all, everyone has different likes/dislikes. I'm the opposite to you. Love Eliza, but hate Alice and Kira. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I really don't care about the girls in this AVN..like I said I only feel something for Alice and Kira but on the long run Im only in for the story and the chaos and destruction MC will cause..i want to see that happening as I'm going full Dark path

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I really don't care about the girls in this AVN..like I said I only feel something for Alice and Kira but on the long run Im only in for the story and the chaos and destruction MC will cause..i want to see that happening as I'm going full Dark path
I can absolutely see why you start to hate Eliza more and more though. If you don't like her and your MC is continuing to drool over her and do the kitten thing when you don't feel anything for her, it would get more and more frustrating. :)

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
yeah I hard disagree I can understand not liking her but hate feels a bit harsh to me but each to their own. I also disagree that she is a liability at least power wise , but emotionally probably is. Only other character id want to take with me in combat would be Luna and probably Rin when she comes into the story. I think Alice and pirates would be a liability for me.

Alice cause she only knows alchemy and can't fight , while the pirates can fight id also feel they would be to quick to act and fall into a trap or something and could make things worst , at least I wouldn't trust them not needing saving in a major battle. At least that's the impression I got of them cause they seem to have a fiery temper.

Honestly id have to replay the game but I don't really recall her acting that stupid at all other than after her transformation and was learning to control herself. You do make me want to replay the game tho to see if I see something that makes me agree with you about your stupidity comment cause I honestly can't recall a damn thing before her transformation. I don't really count the stupid things she did after the transformation because she was learning to control her self and it only last a short while, also the MC was being just as stupid during that time.

With all that being said we do have our own dislikes I can understand why some may not like Eliza and like others even if I don't get how personally.
I just said what I felt about her honestly, that was just my perception. I think my reality is different..Im seeing the world from a different angle and what I cant do in real life I'm trying to do in such AVNs and mostly RPGs games where u can go full evil..
I enjoy this AVns story,making MC stronger,better and like I said earlier Anti-Hero and its the only thing I'm gonna focus on
Pardon my interest about the love interest..they are just sexual thing for me

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
I can absolutely see why you start to hate Eliza more and more though. If you don't like her and your MC is continuing to drool over her and do the kitten thing when you don't feel anything for her, it would get more and more frustrating. :)
it does feel weird when he does such cute stuff like a friend or best friend..taking a bath with her naked in the tub sleeping naked..fucking hell..i mostly skip that shit but I have to tolerate it for the story...but usually Eliza interactions are skipped

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
it does feel weird when he does such cute stuff like a friend or best friend..taking a bath with her naked in the tub sleeping naked..fucking hell..i mostly skip that shit but I have to tolerate it for the story...but usually Eliza interactions are skipped
I admit does feel weird when the MC is being super cute towards her at times haha. Tho I can't say I ever skipped any dialogue in this even the parts I disliked ( the Kira cave part). My own personal rules is if I skip dialogue I drop the game as then I clearly don't like something and not worth playing if im not willing to see 100% of it. Even with bad AVN's ive never skipped dialogue lol.

I just said what I felt about her honestly, that was just my perception. I think my reality is different..Im seeing the world from a different angle and what I cant do in real life I'm trying to do in such AVNs and mostly RPGs games where u can go full evil..
I enjoy this AVns story,making MC stronger,better and like I said earlier Anti-Hero and its the only thing I'm gonna focus on
Pardon my interest about the love interest..they are just sexual thing for me
Funny thing is even on my Anti Hero / dark path save I still want Eliza by my side as I think be super interesting to have turn her into a evil vampire. But I can see why you wouldn't want her either for the type of save too cause she really doesn't fit a dark MC playthrough so far. But im hoping over time she changes for dark path players to be more evil and suited for that kind of MC. I already seen some changes that allude to this. How if you go with dark path choice with Serena Eliza will kill her later instead of forgiving her. So im hoping it's more like a slow burn to turn her evil kind of deal other yeah she feels rather odd being by a MC that is evil if she never changes.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
only one I really do not like Kira
I like them all except Kira and Alice.
but Kira is the only one that utter annoys me. Such a drama queen.
that "hate" on Kira is interesting because she has the second most progress with MC. her story is quite wholesome overall. though the tsundere part was not necessary.

haha the more you talk about your dislike for Alice the more you are gonna get me to replay that part of the story. As I recall everyone hating it my first playing since I was only on Eliza's path then. When I replayed the game like 4 months ago that scene honestly didn't feel as bad to me as was thought to believe. So now im starting to question myself on that part of the story haha.
I don't recall it being that bad either.
Alice was already trying to get attention from MC long before.

Honestly, Pearl's betrayal annoyed me more than Kira's. I was surprised to find so much hate for Kira and not for Pearl when I came here, to be honest.

Kira's resulted in frankly a minor delay at worst. Pearl's could have feasibly resulted in the chalice vanishing to some completely unknown spot on the planet if someone in Looter's Bay had used it, essentially permanently dooming Eliza to not being healed. Unless Lucid can tell where it is and point us in the right direction, which feels like a big "if".
Yeah. Pearl's betrayal felt much much worse. Kira's betrayal could be brushed off easily as a formality on the way.

For me, Kira made a deal with the Adventurer's guild with the intention of seeing what her and her father could get out of it. She took MC to him for her own greed and doesn't apologize for her betrayal, MC says he feels betrayed, but within seconds is over it and forgives her cause he's drooling over her.

For Pearl, she didn't actually betray anyone, because she made no deal with the MC or the Guild. She was also blackmailed into doing it at risk of her sister's life. Sure, she could have done things differently, but she was torn and trying to protect her sister. She was also extremely apologetic to MC and remorseful for not doing things differently.
Kira didn't have a deal with the guild. they owed the guildmaster a favor. there was no deal.
and it's not really a betrayal. she had to go see her father. it's like a mandatory formality that they disclose what they are looking for. like all pirates have to go see the pirate king on their way to get loot, so he gets a cut. the bad part was that she wanted her father's approval to get some kind of affection and recognition compared to her sister, but it's quickly replaced by love for MC anyway as she lives that encounter as unfair and useless.
Also Pearl was part of the "deal". She also owed that favor. It's not just Kira. So Pearl shares that betrayal, she knew and accepted. Pearl had heart to heart talks every night with MC, and she didn't say anything at all, not even once. Well all the crew knew. Especially the third pirate girl whose life was saved by MC and didn't tell MC where they were headed, even after sucking his dick everyday on the way... :D

Pearl's betrayal is far much worse. even if she had a "good" reason, it's still a huge betrayal especially because she knows the stakes for MC and why he is on that quest. it's not like MC wanted the chalice for himself or for monetary gain... and even if her father blackmailed her into it, it's still a selfish decision, she should have spoken up. because it's her sister's life, it's not for Pearl to decide what to do with it. Let Kira decide what to do with her own life. They are pirates. they murdered and pillaged tons of people. it was also more of an emotional blackmail, and it was a gamble. there was a pretty big chance that her father wouldn't do it.

Actually, it could have been pretty interesting to make it a choice where we have to choose between saving Kira or saving Eliza. (even if the overall story resolves it later with the same fight).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
that "hate" on Kira is interesting because she has the second most progress with MC. her story is quite wholesome overall. though the tsundere part was not necessary.

I don't recall it being that bad either.
Alice was already trying to get attention from MC long before.

Yeah. Pearl's betrayal felt much much worse. Kira's betrayal could be brushed off easily as a formality on the way.

Kira didn't have a deal with the guild. they owed the guildmaster a favor. there was no deal.
and it's not really a betrayal. she had to go see her father. it's like a mandatory formality that they disclose what they are looking for. like all pirates have to go see the pirate king on their way to get loot, so he gets a cut. the bad part was that she wanted her father's approval to get some kind of affection and recognition compared to her sister, but it's quickly replaced by love for MC anyway as she lives that encounter as unfair and useless.
Also Pearl was part of the "deal". She also owed that favor. It's not just Kira. So Pearl shares that betrayal, she knew and accepted. Pearl had heart to heart talks every night with MC, and she didn't say anything at all, not even once. Well all the crew knew. Especially the third pirate girl whose life was saved by MC and didn't tell MC where they were headed, even after sucking his dick everyday on the way... :D

Pearl's betrayal is far much worse. even if she had a "good" reason, it's still a huge betrayal especially because she knows the stakes for MC and why he is on that quest. it's not like MC wanted the chalice for himself or for monetary gain... and even if her father blackmailed her into it, it's still a selfish decision, she should have spoken up. because it's her sister's life, it's not for Pearl to decide what to do with it. Let Kira decide what to do with her own life. They are pirates. they murdered and pillaged tons of people. it was also more of an emotional blackmail, and it was a gamble. there was a pretty big chance that her father wouldn't do it.

Actually, it could have been pretty interesting to make it a choice where we have to choose between saving Kira or saving Eliza. (even if the overall story resolves it later with the same fight).
I think Pearls betrayal felt less bad for most players as our connection is barely established with Pearl. We had like one conversation in the night with her and have to assume this went on (but we never saw it) so imo its not this much of a big deal.

Kira's betrayal was a bit strange but i dont think its the main part why people dislike her. Imo Kira's whole behavior feels completly out of place for a setting like this, she behaves like a short japanese anime tsundere girl.

Plus imo its very awkward to have two cute/sweet/wholesome romances at the exactly same time (Eliza & Kira) where the mc is all over them emotionally, it just makes it dishonest/less believeable to me. The way he interacts with Alice or Luna for example feels way more fitting for a situation like that.

Her model isnt the biggest hit for me either

Reactions: HiP1

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think Pearls betrayal felt less bad for most players as our connection is barely established with Pearl. We had like one conversation in the night with her and have to assume this went on (but we never saw it) so imo its not this much of a big deal.

Kira's betrayal was a bit strange but i dont think its the main part why people dislike her. Imo Kira's whole behavior feels completly out of place for a setting like this, she behaves like a short japanese anime tsundere girl.

Plus imo its very awkward to have two cute/sweet/wholesome romances at the exactly same time (Eliza & Kira) where the mc is all over them emotionally, it just makes it dishonest/less believeable to me. The way he interacts with Alice or Luna for example feels way more fitting for a situation like that.

Her model isnt the biggest hit for me either
to add on to you what you said doesn't help she doesn't take a hint and you have to deny her like 3 or 4 times within the same storyline arc. Besides the romance moving to fast. I wouldn't of minded her a romance / her character if it didn't happen so quickly felt like to much to quick.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
to add on to you what you said doesn't help she doesn't take a hint and you have to deny her like 3 or 4 times within the same storyline arc. Besides the romance moving to fast. I wouldn't of minded her a romance / her character if it didn't happen so quickly felt like to much to quick.
actually, Eliza is worse in that regards, you have to refuse her dozens of times before she gets the hint. :) the games has many choices where you can get off and back on Eliza's path constantly. it's so weird.
it's pretty much the same for all the girls but at a lesser rate. Eliza and Kira just have way more content than any other girl.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
actually, Eliza is worse in that regards, you have to refuse her dozens of times before she gets the hint. :) the games has many choices where you can get off and back on Eliza's path constantly. it's so weird.
it's pretty much the same for all the girls but at a lesser rate. Eliza and Kira just have way more content than any other girl.
not within a short time frame tho that's the difference. For Kira it's like 3 or 4 times within 1 - 2 hours of play while Eliza it's spread apart through the entire game. But I do agree it's weird having to constantly turn her down it's like the branching choices don't even matter. I'm hoping the Major ones will. Tho I will say The princess and Luna are catching up to the amount of content Kira has at least feels like it to me.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
I don't really dislike her, but I think she and MC are annoying because five minutes after meeting her they're head over heels in love. Some people complain about going to sex too fast, but for me it's "this is my first kiss, I must be in love" that makes me cringe.

Reactions: thelostone69

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't really dislike her, but I think she and MC are annoying because five minutes after meeting her they're head over heels in love. Some people complain about going to sex too fast, but for me it's "this is my first kiss, I must be in love" that makes me cringe.
I was ok with it, because I was in love with Eliza before the first kiss. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
She is way too animated for my taste. And, if she were real, she's way too needy.
Honestly if Eliza was real she be kind of the perfect girl for me in real life. I don't really mind people that are needy unless it's something crazy that I just cant or wont do. At least if it's someone I enjoy spending time with and in my head Eliza id enjoy spending time with her with or without the sex.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes