Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Someone know if this game will be released on steam at some point?
Yeah when each season is completed there is 3 planned seasons if I recall correctly. Not sure how much more is left in Season 1 I know we are at least getting a chapter 6 but beyond that no idea.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726664721659.png

Uh-Oh! Royal guards showing up at the guild? What could this be about?

Find out what happens in v0.4.7!

Early-Access status: v0.4.7
Ascended -
S:Rank -
A:Rank -
B:Rank - ✘
C:Rank -✘
Public - ✘

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
LOL, it was opposite when I got here. People were going off about Pearl, but no one said anything about Kira (it's probably my fault, I started bitching about it, Hahaha).

Why I see it as worse, and this is just my opinion, I know others will see it differently.

For me, Kira made a deal with the Adventurer's guild with the intention of seeing what her and her father could get out of it. She took MC to him for her own greed and doesn't apologize for her betrayal, MC says he feels betrayed, but within seconds is over it and forgives her cause he's drooling over her.

For Pearl, she didn't actually betray anyone, because she made no deal with the MC or the Guild. She was also blackmailed into doing it at risk of her sister's life. Sure, she could have done things differently, but she was torn and trying to protect her sister. She was also extremely apologetic to MC and remorseful for not doing things differently.
I can see how someone could see that perspective.

I think in my case, in this type of world it's easier to forgive someone that betrays me before they really know me compared to if we've grown close, and I don't need there to be a specific "deal" for a betrayal to occur if someone close to me does something knowing it'll hurt me or someone else I care about. I also got the impression the even if Kira wasn't blackmailed, she was still coerced/deceived by her father. It's been a while since I've played that segment, but some of her facial expressions seemed to imply more remorse even if she didn't say as many words.

In either case, if you're on Kira's path she seems to me to more than make it up to you afterwards and Pearl's reasons for betraying you are understandable for the reasons you stated, even if my character's initial reaction was quick frustration and anger. So I was pretty quick to forgive both, with the understanding it won't happen again.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can see how someone could see that perspective.

I think in my case, in this type of world it's easier to forgive someone that betrays me before they know me compared to if we've grown close, and I don't need there to be a specific "deal" for a betrayal to occur if someone does something knowing it'll hurt me or someone else I care about. I also got the impression the even if Kira wasn't blackmailed, she was still coerced/deceived my her father. It's been a while since I've played that segment, but some of her facial expressions seemed to imply more remorse even if she didn't say as many words.

In either case, if you're on Kira's path she seems to me to more than make it up to you afterwards and Pearl's reasons for betraying you are understandable for the reasons you stated, even if my character's initial reaction was quick frustration and anger. So I was pretty quick to forgive both, with the understanding it won't happen again.
Man of culture here people! Give him Likes and Love!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Plus imo its very awkward to have two cute/sweet/wholesome romances at the exactly same time (Eliza & Kira) where the mc is all over them emotionally, it just makes it dishonest/less believeable to me. The way he interacts with Alice or Luna for example feels way more fitting for a situation like that.
That's an interesting perspective I hadn't considered. Personally, I don't see an inherent conflict between having more than one sweet/wholesome romance if it's consensual (not personally in a poly relationship, but comfortable with the idea and know several people that are in long-term committed ones).

The fact MC doesn't talk about consensual non-monogamy does make it feel sketchier to me, but the dev has essentially said that's the societal expectation and there won't be much discussion about it, so I've had to suspend my disbelief in that particular matter. I kind of just mentally handwaved that my MC would have talked about it off-camera.

to add on to you what you said doesn't help she doesn't take a hint and you have to deny her like 3 or 4 times within the same storyline arc. Besides the romance moving to fast. I wouldn't of minded her a romance / her character if it didn't happen so quickly felt like to much to quick.
I think feeling this way is likely due to a disconnect between player time vs game time. We have like, what, a week of in-game time with Eliza before reaching the capital? And I don't think her injury is much longer after that. But that's many hours of player time. By comparison, the sailing journey to Inmortui is supposedly a month, but is like 1 hour or less of game time. So even if chronologically MC has had quite a bit of time to grow close to Kira (possibly even more time than Eliza), it could feel rushed to a player since there's a lot less player time getting to know them.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That's an interesting perspective I hadn't considered. Personally, I don't see an inherent conflict between having more than one sweet/wholesome romance if it's consensual (not personally in a poly relationship, but comfortable with the idea and know several people that are in long-term committed ones).

The fact MC doesn't talk about consensual non-monogamy does make it feel sketchier to me, but the dev has essentially said that's the societal expectation and there won't be much discussion about it, so I've had to suspend my disbelief in that particular matter. I kind of just mentally handwaved that my MC would have talked about it off-camera.
Yeah we had long discussions here about the sketchiness of keeping LI's a secret and Buu participated in that, hes says its normal in this society (despite Eliza's jealousy and thoughts about that .. ) and thats it kinda. We got a conversation between Alice and Eliza now which clarified that both are aware of it at least.

About the poly point, yeah thats just a personality thing i guess.

I just cant imagine ever loving a girl whos at the same time in love with another guy and its the same the other way around.

Maaaaybe i would be able to fall equally in love at the same time with two girls (i very much doubt it) but even than it would kinda damage their characters for me if they just accept it. I guess i like a certain kind (to a degree) of possesiveness in relationships lmao

I like how its handled with Luna (when already being in a relationship with Eliza and whoever else), its kinda casual and the MC is confident yet feelings can develop and its not a simple fuckbuddy relationship.

I just couldnt really take the mc nonstop drooling/worshipping Eliza in his thoughts just to step on a ship and immediatly switch to apply the same behavior to kira lol

Reactions: ename144

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Yeah we had long discussions here about the sketchiness of keeping LI's a secret and Buu participated in that, hes says its normal in this society (despite Eliza's jealousy and thoughts about that .. ) and thats it kinda. We got a conversation between Alice and Eliza now which clarified that both are aware of it at least.
Yeah, I've skimmed through some older conversations on the topic so I've come to terms with it. The Alice and Eliza scene helps, and in the newest update there's a very minor playful teasing interaction between Eliza and Sylph that also hints to this.

About the poly point, yeah thats just a personality thing i guess.

I just cant imagine ever loving a girl whos at the same time in love with another guy and its the same the other way around.

Maaaaybe i would be able to fall equally in love at the same time with two girls (i very much doubt it) but even than it would kinda damage their characters for me if they just accept it. I guess i like a certain kind (to a degree) of possesiveness in relationships lmao

I like how its handled with Luna (when already being in a relationship with Eliza and whoever else), its kinda casual and the MC is confident yet feelings can develop and its not a simple fuckbuddy relationship.

I just couldnt really take the mc nonstop drooling/worshipping Eliza in his thoughts just to step on a ship and immediatly switch to apply the same behavior to kira lol
Yeah, poly isn't for everyone and that's okay. I do also agree that from a player perspective, MC definitely is into Kira very quickly. I think that's largely because something like a month of in-game time takes less than an hour of play time as they sail to the island haha. I'm pretty good at mentally filling in time gaps like that I suppose.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Funny enough I didn't mind all that mushy lovely dovey stuff with Eliza but with Kira it was actually putting me to sleep. Probably cause it was too quick and I didn't feel anything for her. While I feel something more for Luna , Alice even the princess and I believe they have less content than Kira lol.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Funny enough I didn't mind all that mushy lovely dovey stuff with Eliza but with Kira it was actually putting me to sleep. Probably cause it was too quick and I didn't feel anything for her. While I feel something more for Luna , Alice even the princess and I believe they have less content than Kira lol.
I'm convinced a lot of that is because Kira goes from "hi, we've barely met" to "we've spent weeks at sea together" without much player time in-between, but Luna and Alice have a lot of interludes with other characters and plot between their scenes. So even if their total time is similar or less, it's spread out more.

Reactions: Krytax123 and HiP1

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm convinced a lot of that is because Kira goes from "hi, we've barely met" to "we've spent weeks at sea together" without much player time in-between, but Luna and Alice have a lot of interludes with other characters and plot between their scenes. So even if their total time is similar or less, it's spread out more.
There's also the issue that Kira's tsundere schtick requires her to reverse her initial position. Alice was pining after the MC for years, and Luna started neutral and warmed to him quickly, so it's no surprise they get all touchy-feely very quickly; it's a straightforward continuation of their initial arc. But Kira makes a huge show of how NOT into the MC she is, yet she proceeds to get even more touchy-feely in a very short amount of screen time.

Sure, we know her initial act was protesting a little TOO loudly, but she still has to overcome that internal block before the relationship can get off the ground. That should slow Kira down at least a little bit, but in practice it doesn't. Combine that with the story skipping over the weeks they spent traveling together and it's easy to see why Kira's path feels so much more rushed than some of the others.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It is evil, but I thought it justified. I would have much preferred to kill the betrayer herself, but I played the cards I was dealt. (And leaving her alive, gave Eliza some revenge too).
Honestly I only did that option because I figured it's something my MC would do all he cares about is Eliza he would go scorched Earth for Eliza so that's how I played it. Personally I dont think going the light option makes that much sense for my MC right there but that is just me I know many would disagree. Most other AVN's I probably wouldn't do something like that.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes