MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
o if I ever made a AVN that would be 100% guaranteed with most LI. Also would have some of the LI or characters call him a perv all the time for wanting to hold hands and nose boops instead of feeling her up :)
You know what my friend, I would play it to support you. (I'd laugh a lot, maybe gag a little, but I'd play it). :)

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
That sounds like it'd be far too much work.
Not really. You just need a folder with the old version and another with the new version. Then run a patch maker that packs only the changed files and it's done.

Bob69 has been doing these for a while now for a lot of games.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
As much as I love this game, I do not think this update (v0-4-7) was very good. The beginning with Amelia was great, but things immediately took a nosedive after that. The MC is suddenly retarded for no reason other than plot convenience.

1) MC refuses to tell Amelia, Merida, or Frida to be wary of Taron. The excuse given is that he doesn't want to involve them, but his presence around them is already involving them.
2) MC decides, for no legitimate reason, to leave Amelia unattended in town, so that he can go back and find Sabrina
2a) MC conveniently forgets that he has super speed and could've gone from Amelia to Sabrina and back in little more than an instant
2b) MC doesn't realize that he could just go back to Sabrina's stand the next day

Eliza also conveniently forgets that she has super speed and that she can climb walls and ceilings whilst sneaking through the castle, although this is a nitpick since it didn't ultimately hinder her, due to Alice's invisibility potion.

Non-sequitur H-scenes of Kelly masturbating and then Eliza's mom lezzing out with 2 randos, with generic lower quality models, are to me pretty worthless, but I suppose someone might like those scenes.

Both exposing Taron's evil to the royal family and having the Guild and the girls saving Amelia and MC are good ideas for plot points (reminds me of Bentley saving Sly and Murray and then exposing the Contessa in Sly 2) but the execution in setting up the scenario is lacking, to say the least.

Reactions: Pervy Hermit
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes