Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
sorry but this was the update? 5mins of nothing? bandwith wasted
whats wrong with you? we get a update every month, the development speed is fine and better than most avns.

maybe just inform yourself or wait a few updates if bandwidth is a problem for you .....

the audacity to cry about your bandwidth after a free update, wtf

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
So MC just met a guy for the first time and he is already telling him his whole life story? WTF dude. He is so trusting.

Also, where's the petition to make sabrina an LI? I'll make 100 fake IDs myself to vote :KEK:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
IMO too many LIs and potential LIs.
Who is Amelia and where did she come from?
Even with the frequent updates it's difficult to remember everyone.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So MC just met a guy for the first time and he is already telling him his whole life story? WTF dude. He is so trusting.

Also, where's the petition to make sabrina an LI? I'll make 100 fake IDs myself to vote :KEK:
I mean they share a prison cell, they either gonna be buddies for live or one of them wont survive anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Harem4life

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I can understand forgetting most of the others if you dont play every update but not her as she been the focus of many updates for awhile now. but she is the princess.
Awesome to wake up and discover the new update. I guess I know what I'm doing today. Looks like 99.9% positive comments. :) :love:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I can understand forgetting most of the others if you dont play every update but not her as she been the focus of many updates for awhile now. but she is the princess.
The change in appearance threw me. Plus I usually just skim through ( to check if the update worked) before playing fully after multiple updates.
Still too many LIs popping up imo.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes