Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
damn that was a really good update. Amelia is officially my 2nd favorite after this update while Eliza is still better i'm really feeling the chemistry between her and the MC , reminds me alot of Eliza.

Spoiler

Does anyone else think the guy the MC is in the jail cell / dungeon with is a werewolf and is going to to turn.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
damn that was a really good update. Amelia is officially my 2nd favorite after this update while Eliza is still better i'm really feeling the chemistry between her and the MC , reminds me alot of Eliza.

Spoiler

Does anyone else think the guy the MC is in the jail cell / dungeon with is a werewolf and is going to to turn.
Of course. What I don't understand is how a werewolf will be even the slightest challenge for a nephilim...

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Spoiler

Yep i think the werewolf part was obvious and i suspect will give us a new ability, i just hope we dont have to kill the guy.

Im still not really sure what taron's goal is, he surely doesnt think that a werewolf would kill the mc. Is he just feeding the mc (with powers) and trying to get him to go berserk? Why?

The story is really intriguing and lots of possibilitys at this point. I dont think the church/cult of taron knows what hes doing with the mc? Seems like more of his own plan, maybe hes trying to use the mc to avoid to become the vessel for the other nephilim himself?

Or is all of this part of the churchs plan?

Edit: The MC is a bit of an idiot to not tell the king about his and taron's backstory. I can see why he doesnt want to involve the girls (queen, maid) but the king? Even if the kind wouldnt believe him, it would at least make him question things like why taron is so adamant about this ...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Edit: The MC is a bit of an idiot to not tell the king about his and taron's backstory. I can see why he doesnt want to involve the girls (queen, maid) but the king? Even if the kind wouldnt believe him, it would at least make him question things like why taron is so adamant about this ...
yeah I was wanting him to tell the King in private during the last update , I can understand not telling him during this update while it might make the King question things after the fact. I don't think they would of believed him either but if he had this knowledge prior to being accused for treason would of changed things alot.

Of course. What I don't understand is how a werewolf will be even the slightest challenge for a nephilim...
I don't it is meant to be a challenge but just more of a way to fuck with the MC while he is in there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
My prediction for the next update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaaaand. I'm the only one irritated that MC doesnt recocnize his own cousin??
Solid predictions, not sure about the first one (he cant really just sell the princess, the family taking her would be accused as traitors) but everything else sounds very likely.

Tbf the mc saw sabrina like once? or twice? for 5 minutes in the last 10 years

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Solid predictions, not sure about the first one (he cant really just sell the princess, the family taking her would be accused as traitors) but everything else sounds very likely.

Tbf the mc saw sabrina like once? or twice? for 5 minutes in the last 10 years
The way they are portrayed is suggesting that they are planning a coup anyways. Amelia would be a nice hostage/leverage after Taron has finished his amateur dramatics.

And MC isnt the type of guy/demigod who would forget a girl EVER.....

Reactions: motseer
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes