joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I am sick to death of ppl being dumb as a bag of hammers being a pLoT dEvIcE. Acting like they share a single brain cell with a slug. It's been a running theme the entire game. And I'm done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I am sick to death of ppl being dumb as a bag of hammers being a pLoT dEvIcE. Acting like they share a single brain cell with a slug. It's been a running theme the entire game. And I'm done with it.
eh I only thought the leaving the princess alone was dumb for plot nothing else really stuck out to me as being dumb tbh

Reactions: Lord Grim

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
true but I dont think the MC would want to rule so I see him letting her rule while he does his own thing / takes care of threats to the kingdom , like the Vampire kingdom.
The only problem is that Amelia really doesn't want to be Queen and rule either, she wants to explore and adventure. Maybe she'll grow into it, or maybe they'll set up a democracy instead.

I do agree about Eliza needing more time but from the few training sessions the MC seemed like he was impressed with her skills so I would assume he is also confident in her abilities now.
And Luna too, we've just discovered she may be one of the most powerful witches in history.

Huh. I´m kinda surprised by the double standards here. How come nobody here wanted to kill the Maid for accusing MC of beating her up? But hey, lets kill Serena for wanting to SAVE HER SISTERS LIFE.
Saving a family member = bad, but saving herself from a beating or potential murder = nah, i´ve got no problem with that? That´s so utterly stupid :D

Pretty solid update, i must say. The only person i´m fed up with though is Mother Ellen. She does absolutely nothing for me and i´m glad i was at least allowed to skip the initiation scene.
I think the double standards are with Buu. Selena betrays us we get a chance for revenge. Mei betrays us we immediately forgive her before she even apologizes (to be fair she was going to). Kira betrays us and we are allowed to be angry for exactly 1 second, before moving on. Pearl steals the cup and we immediately forgive her. As players, we are given no option to be angry or vengeful on anyone except Selena.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh there were a few situation all along the game where you chuckle, and MC acts as remote controlled, but nothing what I would consider worth to ragequit the game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The only problem is that Amelia really doesn't want to be Queen and rule either, she wants to explore and adventure. Maybe she'll grow into it, or maybe they'll set up a democracy instead.
Which is why im hoping we can become her suitor and take her away with us on adventures. As much as I love Eliza I feel if I had as much time with her as Eliza I would probably end up liking her more. Can't explain why but I got the vibe from this update she would be Eliza 2.0 but better if we had same amount of time with her for some reason.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which is why im hoping we can become her suitor and take her away with us on adventures. As much as I love Eliza I feel if I had as much time with her as Eliza I would probably end up liking her more. Can't explain why but I got the vibe from this update she would be Eliza 2.0 but better if we had same amount of time with her for some reason.
You have a soft spot for blonde and inocent looking LI that is all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't often agree with you when it comes to the really perverted stuff like nose boops, head pats & hand holding, but I admit you were right, this update was a perfect time for some hand holding with Amelia and a nose boop while sitting near the water would not have been out of place. :)

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I thought exactly the same :D We went on one "adventure" with her and i already like her more than Eliza :D I dunno. Her Adventure outfit and the new style were just chefs kiss :D Hope we´re getting more of those adventures with her :)

Reactions: xapican

ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
Well that was likely the worst Shark Jump I think I've ever seen. The heroic MC, keeper of the faith, friend to all, and possessing powers beyond that of mortal man manages to fuck up the one simple job of being the bodyguard of the princess by turning her loose and unaccompanied in the city he warned her over and over was unsafe. Must be nice to be a writer and blithely say - I need to have the princess kidnapped so I'll just change the rules of a bodyguard and have him turn her loose in a dangerous place - when they had to find a sneaky way to get out of the palace in the first place.
It was pretty good story to this point - but I'm done!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well that was likely the worst Shark Jump I think I've ever seen. The heroic MC, keeper of the faith, friend to all, and possessing powers beyond that of mortal man manages to fuck up the one simple job of being the bodyguard of the princess by turning her loose and unaccompanied in the city he warned her over and over was unsafe. Must be nice to be a writer and blithely say - I need to have the princess kidnapped so I'll just change the rules of a bodyguard and have him turn her loose in a dangerous place - when they had to find a sneaky way to get out of the palace in the first place.
It was pretty good story to this point - but I'm done!
wave-goodbye-mickey-mouse.gif

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
2024-09-25 19_08_54-Nephilim.png

Please show us this, dev! I can't wait to see Eliza show off her powers. I would love to see Eliza absolutely decimate her enemies with her queen vampiric powers. Kind of like when the MC fought the endless skeletons in the cave while protecting Kira. She needs a moment like that!

Reactions: johnmnf692

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 4070970

Please show us this, dev! I can't wait to see Eliza show off her powers. I would love to see Eliza absolutely decimate her enemies with her queen vampiric powers. Kind of like when the MC fought the endless skeletons in the cave while protecting Kira. She needs a moment like that!
Showing us her moving faster than the human eye can perceive would be kinda boring, just a bunch of slides with no Eliza in them...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
View attachment 4070970

I think she'll have it with the freeing of the princess, guess they go all in

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Showing us her moving faster than the human eye can perceive would be kinda boring, just a bunch of slides with no Eliza in them...
lol... in the literal sense. I agree. But in a practical cinematic sense... it would be glorious. She deserves an epic display of power.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think she'll have it with the freeing of the princess, guess they go all in
That would be my guess too, There will be a battle with Taron's men.
Dalen & Borri will take care of their opponents.
Alice & Slyph need to stay right away from it or they'll get killed.
Luna can show us her witchy powers in a fight (all while looking sexy of course ;)).
And the rest are Eliza demonstrating how powerful and deadly she is (and looking damn fine while doing it:p).

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes