Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Who said anything about that? You are misquoting what I said. I said swat them aside not kill them. Although that sounds better to me now that I think of it. But I never said to run off. I said put them in their place, let them know who and what they are dealing with. Right then and there make the king submit and know not to cross him or else. Considering they have some knowledge about angels and Nephilims then they would pretty much back off. No war needed. On your point about the queen and her daughter you are assuming that all players even wanted or went the route of a relationship with them. This whole royal arc has been a waste of time to me, and at this point between all the nobles and royals I would literally wouldn't mind if we get the option to burn the kingdom to the ground. Especially now that we have seen other kingdoms in that scene that we are shown the map, this one just looks bland now. The others seem more interesting and it feels like the MC is now stuck and the story is in a slog right now without taking care of the main points. Honestly as someone who doesn't like the princess, Taron actually did a favour in that regard. So I would thank him first then kill him. Wouldn't even care where she is now, just glad to be away from her. If worst came to worst I wouldn't choose the option to destroy the city, just the castle and everyone in it.
Personally the Royal arc is my favorite right now I think. In part because the princess is my second favorite character after this update. As she reminds alot of Eliza I consider her basically Eliza 2.0. But we saw some good deveolopment from Luna , lore building of the world and the other angels / deities as well.

I do agree the other Kingdoms are far more interesting but I really get the feeling that is done on purpose. As I assume the MC is going to be a protector of the realm of sorts against these other kingdoms either as a ruler or just simply helping out the Royal Family in one way or another.

I do disagree about revealing to the King we are a Nephilim as a show of force to not fuck with us instead of being sent to the dungeons. To me that would only make sense as a Dark Option. I wouldn't want to do it on a save im not doing playing purely on the dark path as my main save. As I still consider the Royal Family my allies they were just manipulated by Taron. Not just that im under the assumption we are not trying to reveal to others we are a Nephilim. Even with a show of force I wouldn't trust the guards not the spill the secret at some point and that would mean having to kill them to keep them quiet if the MC would do the smart thing. So I think something Major like that needs to be a choice and not forced.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
The Mc has godlike powers and they said Mc could conquer the world but he turns b*tch and get tossed in a cell
but before that he just lets Amelia go back to the castle herself like do your job and guard her. I feel like the Mc is getting nerfed and making him dumb at this point i mean he got dog walked by some Guards and let them disrespect Eliza, and didn't even try defend the accusation then soon to be cucked king goes from buddy buddy to ass*ole then Taron literally comes out of nowhere being annoying as hell like the Mc is way stronger then him now with the symbiote he has now. Mc keeps letting Taron F*ck with him first he used Selena to have her betray Mc then leads to Taron paralyzing Eliza like mc been looking for him for years saw him three time and he's passive asf.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
yeah tho those saves are more or less pure light saves so I resist the urge and vis versa with my dark saves. My main save is kind of in the middle like a grey jedi in a way well expect when it comes to Eliza then my MC turns into a Sith Lord.
I actually do something similar except that I play fully as a Sith Lord.

Personally the Royal arc is my favorite right now I think. In part because the princess is my second favorite character after this update. As she reminds alot of Eliza I consider her basically Eliza 2.0. But we saw some good deveolopment from Luna , lore building of the world and the other angels / deities as well.

I do agree the other Kingdoms are far more interesting but I really get the feeling that is done on purpose. As I assume the MC is going to be a protector of the realm of sorts against these other kingdoms either as a ruler or just simply helping out the Royal Family in one way or another.

I do disagree about revealing to the King we are a Nephilim as a show of force to not fuck with us instead of being sent to the dungeons. To me that would only make sense as a Dark Option. I wouldn't want to do it on a save im not doing playing purely on the dark path as my main save. As I still consider the Royal Family my allies they were just manipulated by Taron. Not just that im under the assumption we are not trying to reveal to others we are a Nephilim. Even with a show of force I wouldn't trust the guards not the spill the secret at some point and that would mean having to kill them to keep them quiet if the MC would do the smart thing. So I think something Major like that needs to be a choice and not forced.
On your first point I guess it comes down to personal taste, but it just gets frustrating with lack of choices or them having any meaning or outcome on future scenes. No matter what I choose it always plays the same so it might as well be kinetic novel. I choose as negative a choice pretty much same thing happens regardless.

On your second point, I personally would actually like to see the MC travelling these other kingdoms rather than be forced to be a protector of this kingdom against them. Mostly because I don't like the current kingdom and want to burn it to the ground now, but also in doing so you have more of a unique story perspective. Instead of being the protector where the MC's viewpoint might be biased against them, exploring them and seeing and hearing from the people themselves as an independent would give both the MC and player the perspective of how these different races view themselves and open up the chance for more story telling through their unique lores or history as told by the actual people and not others. Plus imagine what kind of girls we could collect in these kingdoms too.

On your last point it comes back to the whole options thing and lack of them. If someone who is playing on a dark path or mostly dark route then yeah it would be a perfect opportunity to do so and more likely make sense considering how they have been playing, giving the player more freedom of control. In some games you know where there is a major plot branch and you get a warning before for the story. This could be it. You could either serve the kingdom or takeover or just get rid of it. With the show of force I never said it would be secret as everyone would know with the amount of people there. Which is why with making their leader submit before them you instill in all of them to tow the line or else. That they are only alive because the MC allows it. After that scene however and hearing how the guards talk though yeah I would go with the option of just killing all of them just to make sure.

Reactions: STATE_

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Who said anything about that? You are misquoting what I said. I said swat them aside not kill them. Although that sounds better to me now that I think of it. But I never said to run off. I said put them in their place, let them know who and what they are dealing with. Right then and there make the king submit and know not to cross him or else. Considering they have some knowledge about angels and Nephilims then they would pretty much back off. No war needed. On your point about the queen and her daughter you are assuming that all players even wanted or went the route of a relationship with them. This whole royal arc has been a waste of time to me, and at this point between all the nobles and royals I would literally wouldn't mind if we get the option to burn the kingdom to the ground. Especially now that we have seen other kingdoms in that scene that we are shown the map, this one just looks bland now. The others seem more interesting and it feels like the MC is now stuck and the story is in a slog right now without taking care of the main points. Honestly as someone who doesn't like the princess, Taron actually did a favour in that regard. So I would thank him first then kill him. Wouldn't even care where she is now, just glad to be away from her. If worst came to worst I wouldn't choose the option to destroy the city, just the castle and everyone in it.

But honestly it feels like after being shown the world map that we stuck dealing with a nobody as an opponent and still doing nothing when there is so much more potential. When I saw the rulers of the elf kingdoms and the vampire kingdom I was like those are worthy opponents not this pawn in the current kingdom. Taron was merely a stepping stone, kind of like a tutorial mini-boss but his time is long up. Plus with the way this kingdom is I personally want the option to just go full Homelander and get rid of it. Burn it all to the ground and take what love interests I got here meet up with the pirate girls and have them use their ship to explore other places, get stronger and while actually making choices that count that result in either the MC becoming whatever the story at beginning said he would be or somewhere in the middle.
couldn't had said better to be honest it feels like betrayal because the queen switched up on you and then changes her mind
then the maid i can understand but she could've told the truth in front everyone and about the threat but didn't but i would kill king and the queen take out i think kingdom would be better if she was the ruler but i don't see Taron as boss or mini
boss he's getting and bolder for some that's a mortal going again a Nephilim with Godlike powers

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

On your first point I guess it comes down to personal taste, but it just gets frustrating with lack of choices or them having any meaning or outcome on future scenes. No matter what I choose it always plays the same so it might as well be kinetic novel. I choose as negative a choice pretty much same thing happens regardless.

On your second point, I personally would actually like to see the MC travelling these other kingdoms rather than be forced to be a protector of this kingdom against them. Mostly because I don't like the current kingdom and want to burn it to the ground now, but also in doing so you have more of a unique story perspective. Instead of being the protector where the MC's viewpoint might be biased against them, exploring them and seeing and hearing from the people themselves as an independent would give both the MC and player the perspective of how these different races view themselves and open up the chance for more story telling through their unique lores or history as told by the actual people and not others. Plus imagine what kind of girls we could collect in these kingdoms too.

On your last point it comes back to the whole options thing and lack of them. If someone who is playing on a dark path or mostly dark route then yeah it would be a perfect opportunity to do so and more likely make sense considering how they have been playing, giving the player more freedom of control. In some games you know where there is a major plot branch and you get a warning before for the story. This could be it. You could either serve the kingdom or takeover or just get rid of it. With the show of force I never said it would be secret as everyone would know with the amount of people there. Which is why with making their leader submit before them you instill in all of them to tow the line or else. That they are only alive because the MC allows it. After that scene however and hearing how the guards talk though yeah I would go with the option of just killing all of them just to make sure.
Yeah I got myself a Sith Lord save too.

Yeah I feel what you mean about the choices. im hoping the Major choices fixes how our previous choices don't matter. Not sure if there has been any lewd scenes after we make a Major choice yet to see if they do or don't matter. But it is what im hoping for.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, killing bandits/assassins and rapists ain't not even evil in my books...more like a community service, like cleaning up the trash.

On the other hand, killing the sister of the LI which betrayed you was something i didn't do even on my evil run, because she was innocent and a victim of the same guy as Eliza...
I agree, the good/evil description for a lot of choices isnt fitting, its more like soft(bitch)/harsh or something like that. Its just complete moron behavior to not kill a trained killer who has set his mind on revenge on you and intends to kill your loved one(s).

While yeah, killing Selena's sister is comically evil and nonsensical. The dev changed quite a bit of stuff about that already and its for sure better now than it was before ...

... but im still annoyed that we cant just kill Selena off. I dont want to kill the sister for Eliza being able to kill Selena later, Selena should be able to die without involving her sister at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I agree, the good/evil description for a lot of choices isnt fitting, its more like soft(bitch)/harsh or something like that. Its just complete moron behavior to not kill a trained killer who has set his mind on revenge on you and intends to kill your love one(s).

While yeah, killing Selena's sister is comically evil and nonsensical. The dev changed quite a bit of stuff about that already and its for sure better now than it was before ...

... but im still annoyed that we cant just kill Selena off. I dont want to kill the sister for Eliza being able to kill Selena later, Selena should be able to die without involving her sister at all.
Not just that if I recall correctly I think there was a plotline with Selena if you killed her sister. Where she talked about a relic that could supposedly bring her sister back to life and I think you were able to choose to help or not. Then just to have Eliza kill her the very next update felt really weird to me, like what was the point in that conversation

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I got myself a Sith Lord save too.

Yeah I feel what you mean about the choices. im hoping the Major choices fixes how our previous choices don't matter. Not sure if there has been any lewd scenes after we make a Major choice yet to see if they do or don't matter. But it is what im hoping for.
Having played multiple solo paths, throuple paths, mini harems and full harems, all the Major Choice does is lock you out of the sex scenes with that girl. The dialogue, behavior and MC & Girls drooling over each other remains the same. For example, five minutes after the major choice to not pursue Kira you're cuddling her naked in her bed, drooling about the 'fantastic body' and 'literal perfection of her breasts'.

screenshot0001.png

In the latest episode if you have major choice not to pursue Sylph, she drapes herself on you and says she wants you to spank her hard. If you are not on Alice's path, she still talks to Eliza about not getting jealous of each other and their relationship with MC and vice versa (even if you're on neither path, same conversation).

It doesn't appear to be an issue with Kelly, Pearl, Luna, Frida (but they have had relatively minor roles so far).

I suspect it is more about having to create different dialogue (maybe renders) if you are NOT on their path and stretching update time, so paths are proceeding as if you haven't rejected any of them (except skipping lewd scenes).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Im the opposite, i take a story with political stuff and plotting over OP MC adventures through the continents and slays monsters every single day.

I want more political connctions/problems/wars, i want more lore for the guilds and their goals. I really dont want this much MC and Eliza or Kira walking along a pathway and getting attacked by bandits/monsters.

And while i agree that the MC was utterly dumb about not bringing the princess back to the castle (is there something like anti-plot armor lol?) i still disagree that him not acting immediatly and rash is a sign of him being lame/a simp/weak-willed or whatever people are calling him now all the time.

Most of these comments just read like overly insecure people who are so desperate to show off how powerfull they are for once lmao

The MC doesnt tend to brag about his strenght and seems to prefer to keep his true power a secret for now, imo thats not dumb and can/could help him to caught his enemys off guard in the future.

Even Taron isnt aware how strong and which abilitys the MC posseses at this point which wouldnt be the case if the MC would be showing off his power all the fucking time like some fucking 12 year old attention whore in desperate need for praise and adoration

Last edited:

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I see how many people are outraged that MC just gave up. After all, if you're falsely accused of something, you just need to kill everyone who's trying to arrest you and then you'll definitely be acquitted. That's how it works, right?
MC definitely went dumb for 10 minutes. I hope Dev introduces some kind of magic into the game that reduces intelligence to negative values for a short time) Otherwise, this will remain a fattest stain on the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Having played multiple solo paths, throuple paths, mini harems and full harems, all the Major Choice does is lock you out of the sex scenes with that girl. The dialogue, behavior and MC & Girls drooling over each other remains the same. For example, five minutes after the major choice to not pursue Kira you're cuddling her naked in her bed, drooling about the 'fantastic body' and 'literal perfection of her breasts'.

View attachment 4071730

In the latest episode if you have major choice not to pursue Sylph, she drapes herself on you and says she wants you to spank her hard. If you are not on Alice's path, she still talks to Eliza about not getting jealous of each other and their relationship with MC and vice versa (even if you're on neither path, same conversation).

It doesn't appear to be an issue with Kelly, Pearl, Luna, Frida (but they have had relatively minor roles so far).

I suspect it is more about having to create different dialogue (maybe renders) if you are NOT on their path and stretching update time, so paths are proceeding as if you haven't rejected any of them (except skipping lewd scenes).
ah thanks for the info was gonna test it out my next replay but no need now. Yeah im starting to think the reason some of the choices are like this is because of the dev doing updates once a month and is a way for him to cut down dev time or something and is just easier to just skip the lewd scenes but not make different dialogue base on your choices. I do hope that is something he goes back and fixes / changes after Season 1 is done.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

GeoffG

Mar 4, 2024
The Mc has godlike powers and they said Mc could conquer the world but he turns b*tch and get tossed in a cell
but before that he just lets Amelia go back to the castle herself like do your job and guard her. I feel like the Mc is getting nerfed and making him dumb at this point i mean he got dog walked by some Guards and let them disrespect Eliza, and didn't even try defend the accusation then soon to be cucked king goes from buddy buddy to ass*ole then Taron literally comes out of nowhere being annoying as hell like the Mc is way stronger then him now with the symbiote he has now. Mc keeps letting Taron F*ck with him first he used Selena to have her betray Mc then leads to Taron paralyzing Eliza like mc been looking for him for years saw him three time and he's passive asf.

The problem with these complaints is that the MC IS dumb. He's a kid.

He can fight and is powerful. He's an arrogant bellend who can romance anyone. That doesn't mean he's not still a naive idiot. He's spent his life living in the woods ffs.

If anything his own arrogance and sense of invincibility is exactly why he would let the princess go and do her thing and get kidnapped.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I'm sorry but not bring Amelia back to the castle is just not believable. As it was happening, yo could tell that she would never make it back. He actually said to the king ''Would you rather I let her go out without a bodyguard?'' when he DID let her do that. Even the flirting and galivanting in the city was pretty unbelievable. Any number of people could have recognized her as the princess, and even you as the princess's bodyguard and put 2 and 2 together.

Our MC has full knowledge of Taron's nature, his influence in the palace, his presence within the city and his determination to get at the MC. It's beyond belief that the MC would be so casual and lax in his precautions until he gets the job done. How does he ever expect to get his revenge acting this way!? Has he always acted this stupidly?

The update actually ends with the MC saying ''Believe it or not, it's not the first time Taron has hurt someone to turn them against me''. He is so close to realizing ''Holy shit. I'm so dumb to keep falling for this.''

Last edited:

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
I see how many people are outraged that MC just gave up. After all, if you're falsely accused of something, you just need to kill everyone who's trying to arrest you and then you'll definitely be acquitted. That's how it works, right?
MC definitely went dumb for 10 minutes. I hope Dev introduces some kind of magic into the game that reduces intelligence to negative values for a short time) Otherwise, this will remain a fattest stain on the plot.
If u had lewd secenes with 2 maids you literally have witness that can rebuttal Mei accusation so no need for violence and leaving princess alone is huge conveniece for her kidnappig that it insults the reader's intelligence.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
If u had lewd secenes with 2 maids you literally have witness that can rebuttal Mei accusation so no need for violence and leaving princess alone is huge conveniece for her kidnappig that it insults the reader's intelligence.
Yep! And throw another maid under the Taron-train. Without a guarantee that she will be believed and will want to help, seeing what was done to her friend. Or you can believe in your team and sit on your ass flat. This requires endurance, willpower and intelligence.

It is even more surprising that after the most stupid bullshit, he acts like a smart, cautious person.

I already wrote about the kidnapping itself, that it is a city-size hole in the plot and Dev will have to come up with some kind of patch for it.

By the way, here the idea is expressed that MC is already much stronger than Taron. Although we have no idea what is Taron capable of)

Reactions: Sin_Mechero
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes