r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
who have the save game file with tattoos and cool clothing?
Take a look at the post from TheAncient0ne
I use 010 Editor but as it was said, any hex editor will do the trick. The hex view looks the same in them all.

Yea I suppose hex editing can feel a bit intimidating if you're not at all familiar with it. Here's two save files. One at the end of current content and another at the very beginning. I've also included the files to remove clothing restrictions so you can use any clothing item with any outfit. Pretty much everything should be unlocked for every character that matters.

Save files go to "My Documents\SeasideMystery" and the files in the "resources" folder go to "{game folder}\Seaside Mystery_Data\resources".

I take no responsibility for any issues these may cause. Use at your own risk!

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
it's workd thank u +rep
There might be an issue in those save files that breaks the customization for Britney. Not that she really matters at this point. Anyways, the outfit files in 'resources' folder have changed a bit in 26.1 so here's an update. Again, one save at the end of current content and the other in the beginning.

Save files go to "My Documents\SeasideMystery" and the files in the "resources" folder go to "{game folder}\Seaside Mystery_Data\resources".

Some events in game will reset some unlocks. IIRC when you unlock Janice's customization in the story, they unlock as if there were no save edits done. Basically you would need to re-edit the save to unlock all her options again. It also resets all her outfits back to defaults, which kind of sucks. Can't remember if this happened with anyone else.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
How to solve a mathematical problem in Miss Lin class? I am at the moment, I cannot solve the problems of the 4th level.
Just follow the quests listed on the top right under the exclamation mark.
When the time is right you'll be able to solve homework lvl 4.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
The fact is that this is the only quest that is shown in the upper right corner. but I can't do it.
What does it say when you press on homework?
Did you talk to Ms.Lin?
There was also a quest where you brought a cup of coffee to her in the class room.

Jax_iv

Dec 16, 2017
What does it say when you press on homework?
Did you talk to Ms.Lin?
There was also a quest where you brought a cup of coffee to her in the class room.
When I try to solve the problem of the 4-level: "This chapter is too complicated for me ..." You can talk with Madame Lin when she stands at the board in her class and you can try to solve the problem, but this will not work, because the level of knowledge at the moment is the 3rd, and to complete the task on the board, I need 5th level. I do not remember that I had a quest where it was necessary to bring her coffee. Recently there was a Kat scene where MC admired her "toys", which was found in her drawer.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
When I try to solve the problem of the 4-level: "This chapter is too complicated for me ..." You can talk with Madame Lin when she stands at the board in her class and you can try to solve the problem, but this will not work, because the level of knowledge at the moment is the 3rd, and to complete the task on the board, I need 5th level. I do not remember that I had a quest where it was necessary to bring her coffee. Recently there was a Kat scene where MC admired her "toys", which was found in her drawer.
You did activate a quest "Talk to Ms.Lin at 14:00 (Homework lvl 6 required)" that was added with the update 26.1.
My guess it messed up your current game play.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Is there a possibility that we can reach an agreement on which Genesis characters are most similar to these and be able to make fanart?

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
I guess i finished the update but just to be sure, what's the last task of the update? I've been skipping days and no tasks appear.
there should be a message telling us we reached the end of the update

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I guess i finished the update but just to be sure, what's the last task of the update? I've been skipping days and no tasks appear.
there should be a message telling us we reached the end of the update
When advancing the story from v25.1 then the last quest should be sth like "Offering Michelle sunlotion while sunbathing" after MC visited her in the evening.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cry32wolf

Bandicooch

Sep 2, 2021
I've been trying to decode the save files here is what I have found
This is Brenda's Night wear. Not sure if the 0 and 1 are the color for Fully body costume colors or for flags, or both I still need to check on those. Untitled.png
The order is:
HexColors:
Bwz1mc Bottom Zone 1 Main Color
Bwz2mc Bottom Zone 2 Main Color
Bwz3mc Bottom Zone 3 Main Color
Upz1mc Upper Zone 1 Main Color
Upz2mc Upper Zone 2 Main Color
Upz3mc Upper Zone 3 Main Color
Unz1mc Under Zone 1 Main Color
Unz2mc Under Zone 2 Main Color
Unz3mc Under Zone 3 Main Color
Bwz1fc Bottom Zone 1 Fresnel Color
Bwz2fc Bottom Zone 2 Fresnel Color
Bwz3fc Bottom Zone 3 Fresnel Color
Upz1fc Upper/Fullybody Zone 1 Fresnel Color
Upz2fc Upper/Fullybody Zone 2 Fresnel Color
Upz3fc Upper/Fullybody Zone 3 Fresnel Color
Unz1fc Under/Fullybody Zone 1 Fresnel Color
Unz2fc Under/Fullybody Zone 2 Fresnel Color
Unz3fc Under/Fullybody Zone 3 Fresnel Color
Slider:
001 Bottom Zone 1 Smoothness Slider 001-999 0 seems to break saving
001 Bottom Zone 2 Smoothness Slider 001-999 assuming 0 will break saving
HexColors:
Bwemis Bottom Emission
Upemis Upper/Fullbody Emission
Unemis Under Emission
Sliders:
000 Bottom Emission Slider Value 000-999
000 Upper/Fullbody Emission Slider Value 000-999
000 Under Emission Slider Value 000-999
These values of obviously invalid as they are not color hex codes. The order seems to be the same across Brenda's Outfits.
I'll update this later if I find more stuff.
THe

Last edited:

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
What is like the end at this moment ?
I have reached the point that i need to access the other side of the beach but it is blocked.
Did i reached end atm ?

Shakotruno

Jul 15, 2023
Translation into any otherr language:

Method 1: MelonLoader+XUnity AutoTranslator
Method 2: BepInEx + XUnity AutoTranslator

Personal note: A better result can be achieved by using the BepInEx Bleeding Edge (BE) build instead of the MelonLoader.

Method 1
Requirements:
  • MelonLoader ( )
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable 64 Bit (available from the link above)
  • dotnet 6.0 (also available from the link above)
First you'll need MelonLoader.
Download the MelonLoader.x64.zip file and extract the content into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).
View attachment 3819095
Make sure you have also the other requirements installed on your system.

Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-MelonMod-IL2CPP-5.3.1.zip from the you posted before.
Extract the content also into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).

Now run the game once by loading a save file or start new game and then close the game.
After that ceremony you'll have a config.ini file inside "...\SeasideMystery25_1\AutoTranslator\config.ini"
View attachment 3819098

which needs to be edited as following if you want the mod to translate from english to german (change "de" into sth else if you want the mod to translate in any other language):
View attachment 3819101

save the config.ini file.
The mod should now work fine with the game and just needs fine tuning to get all texts translated into your preferred language.
To do that you'll need to set the desired variables in the config.ini from False to True
View attachment 3819112 View attachment 3819115 View attachment 3819135 View attachment 3819136 View attachment 3819138 View attachment 3819140
Method 2
Requirements:
  • BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c
  • XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.1
Download the latest BepInEx Bleeding Edge build from .
The latest XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.1 from .

1. Extract the content from the BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.692+851521c.zip into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).
2. Extract the content from the XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.1.zip into the root folder of the game (directory of the gane.exe).
3. Run game once and quit it.
4. Edit the created AutoTranslatorConfig.ini inside "...\SeasideMystery25_1\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini as described below:
  • [General]
    Language=de | de for german translation; fr for french and so on;
    FromLanguage=en
  • TextGetterCompatibilityMode=True

save the .ini file
If set up correctly it should look like this:
View attachment 3822586 View attachment 3822588 View attachment 3822591 View attachment 3822592 View attachment 3822593 View attachment 3822594 View attachment 3822595 View attachment 3822596 View attachment 3822597
Help me, please! I don't understand how to translate the game using an auto-translator. When you change the text in the config.ini file, nothing changes in the game!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Help me, please! I don't understand how to translate the game using an auto-translator. When you change the text in the config.ini file, nothing changes in the game!
In which language do you want to translate the game?
Did you extract all content from the BeepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP zip file into the Seaside Mystery game folder?
Did you extract all content from the XUnity.AutoTranslator-BeepInEX-IL2CPP zip file into the Seaside Mystery game folder?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
What is like the end at this moment ?
I have reached the point that i need to access the other side of the beach but it is blocked.
Did i reached end atm ?
If the end of your Diary has the same content like in the pic you should have reached the end of v0.26.1!
diary.jpg diary#001.jpg diary#002.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes