Futureranger314

Dec 21, 2020
There should be a hero who would upload cinematic screenshots of the scenes in the game as some are out of this world... Shame this game progresses so slowly and that there aren't any more updates on The Twist...

I hope to god Kira, Michelle's daughter makes an appereance in the Seaside Mistery. Kira was one and only. She really was num 1.
Num 2 is definitely Danielle, Janice's sister and i praise the lord ( The creator ) to put them both inside the game.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
There should be a hero who would upload cinematic screenshots of the scenes in the game as some are out of this world... Shame this game progresses so slowly and that there aren't any more updates on The Twist...

I hope to god Kira, Michelle's daughter makes an appereance in the Seaside Mistery. Kira was one and only. She really was num 1.
Num 2 is definitely Danielle, Janice's sister and i praise the lord ( The creator ) to put them both inside the game.
I liked Kira too. But the development of the new characters like Isabella and the girls from the college would be nice too

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
There should be a hero who would upload cinematic screenshots of the scenes in the game as some are out of this world...
Don't know about cinematic but here's a semi-random selection from my screenshot collection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, I have a thing for redheads... and tattoos.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
Is theres a way to change the look on the ladies to had face woman from Afterglow, aswel to had sx while their underwear still on

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
I'm stuck on the following tasks..

'Go the abandoned part of the beach and check the pile of rocks up close'
and
'Visit Michelle at her home in the evening'

Anybody have any info on how to complete them?

TIA

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I'm having the same issue at Michelle's house in the evening after the pool scene
I'm stuck on the following tasks..

'Go the abandoned part of the beach and check the pile of rocks up close'
and
'Visit Michelle at her home in the evening'

Anybody have any info on how to complete them?

TIA
For "abandoned part of the beach"
  • At spawnpoint at the beach go the right path in direction of the lighthouse.
    At the junction don't turn left to the lighthouse, just go straight to the point where it can't go any further.
    Click on the blockade
For "Visit Michelle at her home in the evening"
  • Enter Michelle's home after 20:00 o'clock and go straight into her bedroom.

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
For "abandoned part of the beach"
  • At spawnpoint at the beach go the right path in direction of the lighthouse.
    At the junction don't turn left to the lighthouse, just go straight to the point where it can't go any further.
    Click on the blockade
I tried this but the MC just says "Damn it! The passage is blocked... I need to find a way to get to that side of the beach"

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
where do i find the save file pls
The save file location is in the SeasideMystery folder inside your Documents directory.
most common: "C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\SeasideMystery\"

If your are looking for save files here, there are plenty.
Just use the search function!

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes