yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
I hate it when people seem to have made it to the end of content, but some of us are stuck on the same problem without there ever seems to be a solution.
I am playing v. 26.1 from scratch, and I've hit the proverbial wall at the "Kill some time" event - the message fires, but no notication, I get the morning awakening with Brenda, and then the notification appears stating to watch glitch.tv at 19.00 - but nothing appears on the computer in MC's room at 19.00, nor at any other damned computer. Not on the TV either.

So if anyone has a solution as to how to 'kill some time' and watch the stream then please post it with the text: Kill some time solution, please.

Edit: I'm going back ~ 2.5 hours and try to make more saves approaching that point, to see which variables might prevent a proper trigger... This will take time.

Last edited:

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
To follow up on my own post, I did not follow up on Oliver and that chain, but pushed Brenda events - untill I got the Kill Some Time. So this can be considered a workaround, do not Talk with Oliver (I did do the initial who's that girl, whats this card after resolving the fight) and do not attempt to Solve the math problem. I think I pushed this the first time around, and thats how events got bungled up. Hope this helps.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Hello where can you change other players clothes is that possible in the game
To customize the girls you need to interact with the pc in MC's room and click on Characters Cusomization!
To customize MC, you'll need to interact with the closet in MC's room.

The more you advance in the story the more clothes are available.

Reactions: odadamc
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes