HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah...but I don't think so. Perhaps I will do a unified version which will be in one part. One or two touch up here and there. But no more.

I have little motivation for going back to things I already done, and people support me because they want the next update/game, not so the parts they already played are a little better.
i agree with you, remasters tend to happen more often because off a writers block or something then actually wanting to improve the game.
i liked your idea about making a new AVN with hs2 a lot more,

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Love the story but if i had to pick at something it is some of the harem members only joins either out of Lack of options of good men or for political reasons. I like my women to join my harem because of love not obligation or lack of options.

Reactions: darlic and Guz007

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
also getting married to Helen will disclude all other Priestesses of Ishtar aswell like Joan and my personal favourite Sirina ,
Not really, if Ishtar wants Helen and Joan to be with the MC, then she will tell them so, Monica got shown the way by her god. So anything is possible in the game.

Reactions: MrDude1977

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Not really, if Ishtar wants Helen and Joan to be with the MC, then she will tell them so, Monica got shown the way by her god. So anything is possible in the game.
won't deny a possible divine intervention but i doubt it will happen, current Law's don't allow it and im pretty sure divine command had a hand in creating those laws, anyway if we do get the chance i hope it will be sirina and not joan

Reactions: Nezron

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
won't deny a possible divine intervention but i doubt it will happen, current Law's don't allow it and im pretty sure divine command had a hand in creating those laws, anyway if we do get the chance i hope it will be sirina and not joan
never know. But a Dryad giving an awakened familiar was pretty rare as well... so we know that some gods are looking at the MC with interest. I just know I really like the game, the story is just great.
take care,
peace

Reactions: MrDude1977

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
That's nice of you to say. But I don't really agree. Ideally, I would have made TFS with a lot more choices, for example. Sadly, my time is limited and I don't want to abandon my day job.

And you know, people have different wants, tastes and workflow. I love A House In The Rift for example, and that game could not have been made with the way I work. And their animations are...chief kiss. But that takes time and as such the update are slower.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.
i like both your game and AHITR, and choices a great but should always only be a + not the focus, atleast as long you dont have a giant money inflow. The problem with choices is that they MUTIPLY the needed work. And that for every path that is made, Or you dont have meaningfull choices and your game and the story becomes meaningless. Many games here in dev fall then at somepoint in a endless development cycle because they dont want it to be meaningless but also need astronomic amounts of work for just a step. So i find your choices for the development right and well chosen. Oh and thank you for your great work for EVERYONE even them which can only occasionally ;) support you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Damn1t and kMimster

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
i like both your game and AHITR, and choices a great but should always only be a + not the focus, atleast as long you dont have a giant money inflow. The problem with choices is that they MUTIPLY the needed work. And that for every path that is made, Or you dont have meaningfull choices and your game and the story becomes meaningless. Many games here in dev fall then at somepoint in a endless development cycle because they dont want it to be meaningless but also need astronomic amounts of work for just a step. So i find your choices for the development right and well chosen. Oh and thank you for your great work for EVERYONE even them which can only occasionally ;) support you.
Thank you for putting to words exactly what i was thinking and trying to say so many times. :)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Thanks a lot, appreciated!

Yeah, since it was my first VN, I wanted to keep the scope manageable. That's why I kepts the choices sparse: just giving the player the choice to who he is impregnating would have meant thousands of additional renders, for example.

Now, that makes TFS less of a game and more of a novel, and that's not everyone cup of tea. But on the other hand, as a player I saw several devs burning out under the workload, so... And I have a lot of story to tell, and I want it to move fast. Well, relatively fast, rendering the scenes is a slow business.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thanks a lot, appreciated!

Yeah, since it was my first VN, I wanted to keep the scope manageable. That's why I kepts the choices sparse: just giving the player the choice to who he is impregnating would have meant thousands of additional renders, for example.

Now, that makes TFS less of a game and more of a novel, and that's not everyone cup of tea. But on the other hand, as a player I saw several devs burning out under the workload, so... And I have a lot of story to tell, and I want it to move fast. Well, relatively fast, rendering the scenes is a slow business.
Personally I prefer how you've done it.

Reactions: kMimster

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Just a word about the latest updates. I somewher feel that since part 1 the author has been throwing random women at the protagonist. Women that we don't care very much about. At least I don't. I don't give a damn about the random queen's maids. I want to see things progress with already established characters like Kes. Harems can often suffer from character bloat and this one already does. There are so many new charactes that I don't even remember them when they show up again. Never mind care about them.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Just a word about the latest updates. I somewher feel that since part 1 the author has been throwing random women at the protagonist. Women that we don't care very much about. At least I don't. I don't give a damn about the random queen's maids. I want to see things progress with already established characters like Kes. Harems can often suffer from character bloat and this one already does. There are so many new charactes that I don't even remember them when they show up again. Never mind care about them.
You are entitled to your opinion.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes