sac812

Mar 9, 2024
Btw, does anyone know where the saves are for this game? Not the ones in the game folder obviously but Ren'Py always makes a copy in C:user/appdata/roaming/Ren'py, and I can't find it there for the life of me. I have like a hundred saves in there. Anyone know where it is or what the folder is named?
My folder is named Heartstealer-1681855218

Reactions: Handsy

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
Well, you can see it, if you load the cheats up. You can see everyone's stats.

No Conjecture, I loaded up the cheats when I played the game through multiple times to see how the stats changed based on actions. Some actions were shown in the walkthrough, other not and still changed things.
So, while you're right you can see her status, you can with cheats.
I'm really busy. I can't talk right now but cheating is something a demon would do! (Hmm! How's that for a twist?) Are you certain the source is clandestine? Did it come from the Vatican? (ooh I'd like to boil their grapes!) As you are well aware any walkthrough or cheat is open to change and I'd prefer to remember the "unofficial version" as canon for now. I'm glad you played the cheats still though...I was wondering about those, and probably many other people did too! Downright helpful...maybe too helpful...what's the catch?
Handsy--we have reached peak retardation...this is as triple A big studio adult visual novel as I think we're going to get.

Last edited:

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
My folder is named Heartstealer-1681855218
Yes! Thanks a bunch! I wonder why it's called that, maybe that was supposed to be the name way back when he started. I wanted to delete all the old saves and start over at some point. Thanks again for the help and your insight.

Reactions: sac812

Babar37

Aug 1, 2022
This game is great .(renders awesome ,emotions and so on) but i'm fucking lost . I like maxine side story i love meredith attraction corruption story . Julia is too cute but her story ... And now ruby ? ........ It is already difficult to create such strong feeling between 2 characters as you did with maxine and meredith. Don't go with multiple li . (just my wish maybe many people agree with your point of view ) . I play the game with mod just to keep arousal of meredith to 10 . I love seeing her having multiple orgasm during intercourse because you create a very realistic painting of a woman who got an orgasm. My only wish now is too see if you can create realistic anal scene . It's a game about a demon i hope you would not restrain all the possible kinky sex side of a demon ;)
PS sorry for my terrible english

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Yes! Thanks a bunch! I wonder why it's called that, maybe that was supposed to be the name way back when he started. I wanted to delete all the old saves and start over at some point. Thanks again for the help and your insight.
You can find what is an actual Ren'py game default save location in the options.rpy file. Open it with Notepad, and search this line: define config.save_directory

Reactions: Handsy

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.5 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
There are 3 more not defined errors.
NameError: Name 'JMEREDITHJEALOUS' is not defined.
JMEREDITHJEALOUS2
JMAXIMEJEALOUS2

Reactions: JokerLeader

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.5 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Error here:

Reactions: ekpptnet
Dec 29, 2018
Maxime is as uninteresting as always.
Blasphemy!

She's the most interesting character here. She's just an ordinary person swept up into a world of demons, angels, and magic. Will she be enslaved by her lust and reduced to a mere pawn? Will she gain new powers and a newfound freedom? Will she retain any of her old self?

The relationship between Maxime and the main character is much more interesting to me than the others. He clearly has some genuine feelings towards her as he was living in squalor instead of leeching off of Maxime's wealth by way of abusing his powers. Her feelings towards him started from his actions on the day they met, where he saved her from an impending assault, which gives us reason to believe that they aren't solely due to his powers.

Meredith is basically a poor man's Maxime, as she is undergoing a lot of the same changes that Maxime did, but hers are the result of a deliberate and calculated set of manipulations and lies. So the romantic angle is greatly diminished. But the big problem is that by the time Meredith gets to where Maxime is now, Maxime will be further along on her journey, which leaves Meredith constantly treading old ground. (Unless the developer competely stalls Maxime's journey and just shelves her character until Meredith catches up, which is my biggest fear at the moment.)

One of the few things we know for certain about Julia is that she knows far more about us than she is willing to tell. Some may find this intriguing, but I find it dangerously close to her being a bit fat phony liar. Ruby is almost a carbon copy of Julia, so I'm not sure why she needs to exist at all. Their interest in you is largely due to the fact that you remind them of the person/demon they used to know (who may or may not have been you in a different life or something).

I find that the laws of the universe aren't well defined enough for me to get hooked on any of the supernatural ladies yet. They all feel like players in a game of Calvinball where the rules are all announced out of the blue and on the fly. This was especially true with the newest girl Brie when she spoke of our mother. The things she said there confused me, and I'm still not sure if it's because I wasn't paying enough attention earlier or if it was all new information that was just poorly presented as if we were supposed to know it already.

Can demons become worshippers of other demons? Julia once told us that she wasn't one of Astofiel's worshippers, and then asked us what we would do if she was. That could indicate that it's possible, but it also could just be that she was trying to gauge our interest in her. I would assume it's possible strictly from a gameplay perspective, since three of the five women so far are supernatural. But I don't really know. There's just too many unkowns to start trying to make predictions, so I'm stuck in the wait it out stage with all of them.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
So the love path is actual love and not just a fake love?
I think it also depends on your choice, like the last scene to make Meredith surrender or resist, if you choose the former her eyes will turn red, but in the previous scene Maxime her eyes were pink, so I personally think that without any "demonic force" intervention, let a woman fall in love with MC is true love. Of course, in the end, whether all this is like I want to see the next update, maybe my idea is completely wrong, maybe the choice does not have any meaning? I can't say right now.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
What the fuck. 1600 renders, a lot of animations in just 5 months ? Thats crazy output. Not to mention that quality wise this is still among the best AVNs I have ever played.
Good shit dev
Maybe two or three computers for rendering? Do they have a team?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Game of Hearts [Ch_5R1] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's Multi Mod

- 424Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Blasphemy!

She's the most interesting character here. She's just an ordinary person swept up into a world of demons, angels, and magic. Will she be enslaved by her lust and reduced to a mere pawn? Will she gain new powers and a newfound freedom? Will she retain any of her old self?

The relationship between Maxime and the main character is much more interesting to me than the others. He clearly has some genuine feelings towards her as he was living in squalor instead of leeching off of Maxime's wealth by way of abusing his powers. Her feelings towards him started from his actions on the day they met, where he saved her from an impending assault, which gives us reason to believe that they aren't solely due to his powers.

Meredith is basically a poor man's Maxime, as she is undergoing a lot of the same changes that Maxime did, but hers are the result of a deliberate and calculated set of manipulations and lies. So the romantic angle is greatly diminished. But the big problem is that by the time Meredith gets to where Maxime is now, Maxime will be further along on her journey, which leaves Meredith constantly treading old ground. (Unless the developer competely stalls Maxime's journey and just shelves her character until Meredith catches up, which is my biggest fear at the moment.)

One of the few things we know for certain about Julia is that she knows far more about us than she is willing to tell. Some may find this intriguing, but I find it dangerously close to her being a bit fat phony liar. Ruby is almost a carbon copy of Julia, so I'm not sure why she needs to exist at all. Their interest in you is largely due to the fact that you remind them of the person/demon they used to know (who may or may not have been you in a different life or something).

I find that the laws of the universe aren't well defined enough for me to get hooked on any of the supernatural ladies yet. They all feel like players in a game of Calvinball where the rules are all announced out of the blue and on the fly. This was especially true with the newest girl Brie when she spoke of our mother. The things she said there confused me, and I'm still not sure if it's because I wasn't paying enough attention earlier or if it was all new information that was just poorly presented as if we were supposed to know it already.

Can demons become worshippers of other demons? Julia once told us that she wasn't one of Astofiel's worshippers, and then asked us what we would do if she was. That could indicate that it's possible, but it also could just be that she was trying to gauge our interest in her. I would assume it's possible strictly from a gameplay perspective, since three of the five women so far are supernatural. But I don't really know. There's just too many unkowns to start trying to make predictions, so I'm stuck in the wait it out stage with all of them.
We'll have to agree to disagree then because I see no indication Maxime even has an "old self" to lose. She's completely, 100% obsessed with the MC, to the point she has literally no agenda beyond being with him. Their relationship is painfully shallow - the game cut away during their dinner date because there was evidently nothing worth seeing the two discuss.

More than anything, Maxime reminds me of Heather, the ghoul the player could inadvertently create and enthrall in Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. Both were junkies completely hooked on the player character's 'essence,' but whereas VtMB treated Heather as a side character and morality pet, GoH insists Maxime is a full-on Love Interest. That just doesn't work for me. If Maxime had a life that extended beyond the MC's dick, or if we'd spent meaningful time seeing her and the MC interact as friends with mutual interests rather than just fuck buddies, maybe I could buy her as a LI; I'd certainly be much more interested in her content. But we didn't, and so I have no desire to watch her drool over the MC for the Nth time.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes