3.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
I am publishing the previous devs from the next update at the request of Niko tokita

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back at rendering.

This past week I've been trying to update my characters only Sue for now, so many fucking bugs took me a week to finally solve the problems I was having, I had to re-import her but now I know how to reuse all the masks and shape keys from the previous model, her hair is annoying me a little bit in dark scenes, it's looking almost white in the dark, I added a bunch of new stuff to her rig and hopefully I'll be able to do some cool things in the next animations.

It's finally time to add her sofa interaction scenes, so I'll be rendering that this week.

More updates and previews of this event in a couple weeks.

Finally managed to get Susannah rig and materials back to normal in the new version of the program I use, also I've been testing some things with her skin to make it more realistic and less basic but that's for way in the future since I'm trying to find an easy way to do it for every character at once or at least easily applicable for everyone, Mc is also working fine since I found a better way to update the characters when needed, and I'll just do the same treatment for other characters when I start working with them.

Here's a couple of previews of the event I managed to finish this week.

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
Безумно нравится клише "Пришел на день ранее не сообщив..." И просто падал со смеху как он смог через весь дом разглядеть, что кто-то есть на заднем дворе!!!
I really like the cliche "I came a day earlier without informing ..." And he was just falling over laughing, how could he see through the whole house that someone was in the backyard!!!

Translated with Yandex

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
Блин, ну заглянул бы увидев старую бабку для смеха, а после услышав шорох с заднего двора...
Damn, well, I would have looked in after seeing an old grandmother for a laugh, and then hearing a rustle from the backyard...
Translated with Yandex

Mar 12, 2024
Безумно нравится клише "Пришел на день ранее не сообщив..." И просто падал со смеху как он смог через весь дом разглядеть, что кто-то есть на заднем дворе!!!
I really like the cliche "I came a day earlier without informing ..." And he was just falling over laughing, how could he see through the whole house that someone was in the backyard!!!

Translated with Yandex
The FUCK is this SHIT. STOP SPEAKING MORDOR LANGUAGE. ONLY ENGLISH.

Daggerino

Feb 2, 2021
Do not use your old saves in this version, either start from scratch or use the button Skip to new content.

Changelog:

4 new events

About 187 New images

Around 15 New Animations

You can open the phone with the 'Z' key now

added some eerie music to Brianne's third event

Event system re-written, not many changes for the player but now it's much more readable for me and like half of the size and I can make an event appear only after seeing a list of other events if I want to, also I really had to do it, because after playing the game from the beginning I realized that if you chose like one path of the story to follow, and only follow that, sometimes events that are ahead in other characters would start to appear.

I think I'm done with events for Sue for now, next content for her will be more advancement on the schedules(when you see her around the house), some content will be triggered only with certain levels of affection and others corruption, and you would be able to see it all after some time, but this is just and idea for now.

Next update will have less events probably since I'll need to build some more scenarios probably.

I also need to set up some new characters for the main story.

I tested the game from the beginning like 2 times which takes a lot of time nowadays, and it seems fine, any bug just post here.

Did not test the android build yet.

Mega Link:

Decryption key: SAiCXUFBW8CkzDEhD0If6g

Niko tokita

Jul 24, 2023
Well doesn't this one is a short update dev did good job with sue but this time i thought there will be scene with brianne too let's see what happens in future

Reactions: Rammundstein

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
Well doesn't this one is a short update dev did good job with sue but this time i thought there will be scene with brianne too let's see what happens in future
Very short yeah. And it worries me that the dev says that the next update probably will have even less events. I get it's quality over quantity, but it sucks to wait 2 months for 5 minutes of new content. I actually support the game on Patreon, so I feel like I'm in my right to criticize a bit

Reactions: \EGOIST

Niko tokita

Jul 24, 2023
Very short yeah. And it worries me that the dev says that the next update probably will have even less events. I get it's quality over quantity, but it sucks to wait 2 months for 5 minutes of new content. I actually support the game on Patreon, so I feel like I'm in my right to criticize a bit
If you are a supporter on his patreon then you have the right for sure bro cause the quality of this game is so good but it's hard to wait 2 months for this short update

Reactions: Rammundstein

Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019
In my opinion this game desperately needs a Brianne focused update. I not complaining about the Susannah and Giannah content we've so far because the dev has been knocking it out of the park especially with this update. Basically everyone in the house besides Brianne has been fucked by the mc and there is so much going on with her.From the purple flashes of light while she's live streaming making her more susceptible to request from her chat to see more and more of her body and that entity that was hovering over her as she slept shining that same purple light at her probably corrupting her mind in the process. Also the sleepwalking sex scenes are hot as fuck[/ISOPILER]

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes