MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
uhm question, so what happens if i romance all the girls? is a harem route possible?
Yes, sort of. There is no consequences for being with all, but whether it turns into a traditional type of harem (living together, etc) at the end we don't know.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even think the trust points mean anything yet (if they ever will). There's one girl I'm trying to avoid and have -6 or something like that with her and she still keeps throwing herself at the MC. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just romance/sex with whoever you want to, Dev made it a world where men were free to have sex with any women they wanted to and women accepted it.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
I don't even think the trust points mean anything yet (if they ever will). There's one girl I'm trying to avoid and have -6 or something like that with her and she still keeps throwing herself at the MC. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just romance/sex with whoever you want to, Dev made it a world where men were free to have sex with any women they wanted to and women accepted it.
I would use an save game editor and give her -666, lets hit her with that... She probably must be really really desperate...

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Maya was a mother to MC or a wife to MC. I played it a while ago and I was in doubt, because there is a part where she says that Castiel assigned her to take care of Noah from afar. And there is another part where she talks about her feelings for him.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Maya was a mother to MC or a wife to MC. I played it a while ago and I was in doubt, because there is a part where she says that Castiel assigned her to take care of Noah from afar. And there is another part where she talks about her feelings for him.
Maya or Maia?

Maya is his Aunt. (Flynn & Sabrina's mom).
Maia is the celestial who was meant to be his betrothed, but Castiel tore her away from him. There has only been hints about why. More info to come I think.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Maya or Maia?

Maya is his Aunt. (Flynn & Sabrina's mom).
Maia is the celestial who was meant to be his betrothed, but Castiel tore her away from him. There has only been hints about why. More info to come I think.
In Maia's case, but doesn't she mention that Castiel asked her to take care of Noah when he was a child?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
In Maia's case, but doesn't she mention that Castiel asked her to take care of Noah when he was a child?
Yes (Because she is ageless). iirc, been a while since I played that scene, she was to care for him as he grew and be mated/married (whatever word they use), when he was old enough. But something happened and Castiel took her away from him.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Yes (Because she is ageless). iirc, been a while since I played that scene, she was to care for him as he grew and be mated/married (whatever word they use), when he was old enough. But something happened and Castiel took her away from him.

I understand, thanks, it's been a while since I played this scene, so I was in doubt about it, was it mother and wife for Noah, I was???????

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I believe the term they used is "soulbound," which sounds like the divine equivalent of married as you said.

I understand, thanks, it's been a while since I played this scene, so I was in doubt about it, was it mother and wife for Noah, I was???????
It's a little of both. When he was young, it was motherly but more in the sense of Maia providing her divine bond/protection from afar without directly interacting with MC. It was understood that later on the relationship would change to one of betrothal.

P.S. Obviously there's no guarantees how things will progress with Maia, but I imagine some of the other LIs might have a minor confidence crisis if/when they learn MC is also with a literal goddess. :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes