AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The new updates are mostly bug fixes right? Does this add any new "tasks" or move the story forward?

madguyw901

Jun 27, 2018
whats the last task for 0.25.1 ver guys? i just completed the one to apologize brenda and no more tasks appear. maybe its time to go 0.26.1? thanks yall

brooklyncyte

Apr 3, 2021
The game crashes every time I try and begin the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It worked the first time I played until I attempted to rotate the camera. Now the game crashes on the black screen that says "sometime later at Michelle's House"

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
The game crashes every time I try and begin the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It worked the first time I played until I attempted to rotate the camera. Now the game crashes on the black screen that says "sometime later at Michelle's House"
Sounds like your hardware reached its limit.
Reports show that crashes and freezes in this game will mostly happen at scenes with water dynamics.
Try lowering the in-game graphic/video settings.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
- Peeping at Lisa two times a row in the changing booth at the beach now works properly. Can someone tell us when is Lisa at the beach . if so day & Times please

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
- Peeping at Lisa two times a row in the changing booth at the beach now works properly. Can someone tell us when is Lisa at the beach . if so day & Times please
Lisa is only on the weekends at the beach. Definitly on saturday and sunday. Don't know about friday.
Time: At noon (after 13:00).

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Lisa is only on the weekends at the beach. Definitly on saturday and sunday. Don't know about friday.
Time: At noon (after 13:00).
Thanks But one thing she was there but at 9.00 for me . And one more thing do you peek or enter .?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes