cpeople377@

Jul 11, 2022
The one beside 1st time with emily is the pretending burglar - have to watch tv with brenda and they talk about a burglar on tv. Then you have to go buy a outfit for the mc, i believe you can get it from the sex shop, at 20:00-22:00 be at the pool, click on the door to go into the living room, you will have a new option to pick.

The last 2 you should have got by just doing michelle's new story line.
Well how to trigger brenda watching burglar on TV. I'm doing it for so many times n doesn't work

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well how to trigger brenda watching burglar on TV. I'm doing it for so many times n doesn't work
I think it's some time after 20:00, it's part of the tasks, can't miss it, if you have done that part, then you need to go to the sex shop and buy as mask for the mc, or your save might be bugged.

just__me

Aug 7, 2020
Quite annoyingly stuck at "Meet Michelle at her home in the evening"... I show up, every time I try to interact I'm told I shouldn't bother her. Is there a specific day/time that's supposed to work?

Reactions: hooter

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Quite annoyingly stuck at "Meet Michelle at her home in the evening"... I show up, every time I try to interact I'm told I shouldn't bother her. Is there a specific day/time that's supposed to work?
Just ignore her sitting on the couch, standing in the kitchen or relaxing in the hot tub...around 20:00 o'clock just move ur ass up the stairs and enter her bedroom ;)

just__me

Aug 7, 2020
Just ignore her sitting on the couch, standing in the kitchen or relaxing in the hot tub...around 20:00 o'clock just move ur ass up the stairs and enter her bedroom ;)
.....aaand that (and the following sunscreen interaction) seems to be the end of the road at present? I don't seem to be getting any new tasks triggered after that. Can anyone confirm?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes