TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
"you betrayed me, I am gonna kill your sister!" what did he mean by this?
Reference to the girl who sold MC out to the BBEG* causing Eliza to get hurt. After that you have the option to kill her sister.

BBEG has her sister captive, and she was told Eliza wouldn't be hurt... And she'd known MC for like 3 minutes, seems crazy to me how so many folks treat that like a death worthy betrayal.

*big bad evil guy, for anyone who's unfamiliar with that acronym

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Reference to the girl who sold MC out to the BBEG* causing Eliza to get hurt. After that you have the option to kill her sister.

BBEG has her sister captive, and she was told Eliza wouldn't be hurt... And she'd known MC for like 3 minutes, seems crazy to me how so many folks treat that like a death worthy betrayal.

Agree, her sister is innocent, as she havent had any say in that. Herself, well, thats another story.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024

Well killing her is okay, we got nothing better to do, do we ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pgsurprise

mamarrachojose

Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone!
Now I'm at the part of the story where Tazzy makes her first appearance.
I can't help but think that tazzy is the chronicle keeper of the Dovahkiin (Skyrim's Mod)... Last time i played skyrim was years ago

Is this confirmed? or i'm imagining things? i search in the forum, but can't find any reference

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Hi everyone!
Now I'm at the part of the story where Tazzy makes her first appearance.
I can't help but think that tazzy is the chronicle keeper of the Dovahkiin (Skyrim's Mod)... Last time i played skyrim was years ago

Is this confirmed? or i'm imagining things? i search in the forum, but can't find any reference
I dont remember who Tazzy is but I assume she isnt a reference to Skyrim, maybe she referenced it in her dialogue, but I dont think they would make an entire character a reference to another game

Reactions: mamarrachojose

mamarrachojose

Dec 30, 2018
I dont remember who Tazzy is but I assume she isnt a reference to Skyrim, maybe she referenced it in her dialogue, but I dont think they would make an entire character a reference to another game
Thanks for the reply, I also thought something similar. That's why i asked... i'll look for what mod I'm referring, maybe i'm very wrong.

screenshot0003.png
and this is Tazzy.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
seems crazy to me how so many folks treat that like a death worthy betrayal.
it depends on how one plays this game or sees the MC. in normal circumstance I agree but I don't see my MC as a nice person he just isn't mustache twirling evil. To me it seems like Eliza is the one that is able to keep him in check so when she gets hurt for me it kind of makes more sense he would go scorched earth and not care who he hurts or kills. At least that's how I see it

Now for people that play more like a spectator like me since it's a video game my thought process Eliza is all I care about and didn't really matter if she was the wrong target and the victim I wanted some form of revenge. Killing her sister would of been much worst if Eliza didn't kill her later as she would of blamed her self even tho it is on the MC.

But yeah if I used any kind of morals in my decisions besides I just want revenge or cause it's fun / fuck Selena cause I don't like her not something I would do cause not worthy of a death since it's the wrong target. Now if I didn't meta game and know Eliza is able to walk again later in the story and it was the correct target, then i'd say might be worth killing her cause as far I know Eliza's life is changed forever in a bad way.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
it depends on how one plays this game or sees the MC. in normal circumstance I agree but I don't see my MC as a nice person he just isn't mustache twirling evil. To me it seems like Eliza is the one that is able to keep him in check so when she gets hurt for me it kind of makes more sense he would go scorched earth and not care who he hurts or kills. At least that's how I see it

Now for people that play more like a spectator like me since it's a video game my thought process Eliza is all I care about and didn't really matter if she was the wrong target and the victim I wanted some form of revenge. Killing her sister would of been much worst if Eliza didn't kill her later as she would of blamed her self even tho it is on the MC.

But yeah if I used any kind of morals in my decisions besides I just want revenge or cause it's fun / fuck Selena cause I don't like her not something I would do cause not worthy of a death since it's the wrong target. Now if I didn't meta game and know Eliza is able to walk again later in the story and it was the correct target, then i'd say might be worth killing her cause as far I know Eliza's life is changed forever in a bad way.
I love to immerse myself in the character so it depends on what path I'm playing. If it's Eliza's then my decisions are best for Eliza and our relationship. If I'm playing light path then I will take those options, if I'm playing the dark path it will be the dark decisions. That is how I try to play. Whether I'm successful at it is open to speculation :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

It's probably the difference between being an immersive player or a spectator. As an immersive player, in the game or real life, if someone kidnaps or sets up a kidnapping for a loved one and they get hurt badly, I'm out for blood.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It's probably the difference between being an immersive player or a spectator. As an immersive player, in the game or real life, if someone kidnaps or sets up a kidnapping for a loved one and they get hurt badly, I'm out for blood.
it's funny you mention that as I have a hard time getting immersed into a game but the first time I played I say I was actually immersed at least up until I got got to the city or the pirate arc. But that was on my first time when I replayed the game couldn't get immersed since I played it before.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I play immersively. I also don't think an eye for an eye is the way to live life, and this is worse than that in my opinion. At most she's guilty of negligent injury, but all of that is offset by the coercion.

I'd genuinely feel bad for the situation we'd both been forced into and focus all of my ire on the BBEG, because I can't imagine what I'd do to save my kid sister, hopefully drawing the line at death or permanent maiming, which as far as we're aware in the story she was led to believe wouldn't happen.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
View attachment 4062244
lol your comment is more confusing if you read what you quoted. In fact it seems random and not even related to my comment
He is probably refering to you and our dear Milton talking about HP path (Harem Path) funny because I read at first in Milts coment he is doing a Hornyy Pussy path more funny since HP reacted with WoW :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
He is probably refering to you and our dear Milton talking about HP path (Harem Path) funny because I read at first in Milts coment he is doing a Hornyy Pussy path more funny since HP reacted with WoW :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So H=huh, HP = huh path, is the best solution, just put in what you feel like... Must be liberal thing...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.00 star(s) 69 Votes